Has Anyone Seen This? Hair Extension Caddy/hanger

I think I saw an ad for something like this before but didn't have a need for it at the time. Is there anything similar for wigs? Can this somehow be modified for wigs? The idea is genius.

I think I saw an ad for something like this before but didn't have a need for it at the time. Is there anything similar for wigs? Can this somehow be modified for wigs? The idea is genius.
I was going to try it with my wig and see but I guess it just wouldn't work for the top. Wigs can be done with something like this but my wig slides all over
Screenshot_20190610-113747_Chrome.jpg

What is this called? I don't even know how to google it. Would it work with a styrofoam mannequin head? Is your wig pinned down? Why is it sliding all over?
Google "wig clamp". Hmmm so I never thought to pin it to the head. What type of pins would that be?

I googled. There are actual wig pins. I'm new to this wig thing so had no clue. I'm going to see if I can get a clamp, head and pins from sallysView attachment 447779
Thanks. I've seen these before but didn't realize they were for wigs. I guess they're longer than straight pins so they'll work better for wigs. Let me know what you find at Sallys. I'll check out the local beauty supply when I get a chance.

@DST1913 Found this on Amazon. Let me know how this compares to what you find at Sally's

25g6io2.png

Amazon product ASIN B06XNMHG42

Am I late to the party? I saw a vlogger with this and HAD to order one. I haven't received it yet but if it works as described then it will be a life change for my clip ins.

I wanted to come back in and say that I received my caddy and this has been the BEST invention for clip ins ever. I sometimes do a braid out or roller set my clip ins and I was able to do it so easily with this thing. I stuck it on my bathroom mirro and braided them so easily! I was also able to comb through and detangle them easily. This a a great find if you use clip ins

I'm going to do my best to describe this, but my mom used to comb out and style her hair piece by putting it on the lip of a dresser drawer and then closing the drawer on it. It held unless you combed/ pulled to hard. To dry my wefts I use a hanging dryer thing. It's for laundry and it has like 15 clips on it so you can air dry things like socks, pantyhose, bras, etc.

@DST1913 Did you have any luck at Sally's? My local beauty supply didn't have the heads but they had some of the other stuff. I may just order from Amazon since it's easy.

@DST1913 Did you have any luck at Sally's? My local beauty supply didn't have the heads but they had some of the other stuff. I may just order from Amazon since it's easy.
Nope. The Sally's near me didnt have anything. I will get something in the future. I'm going to enjoy my clip on this summer. Its just too hot for wigs for me right now.

@DST1913 I went to the beauty supply today and found the wig clamp, pins, and head. It was a few dollars more than on Amazon so I can confirm Amazon's price is reasonable. I'll try it out either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Back