Has anyone ordered samples from ORS?

*ElleB

I just ordered some and I wonder how long it takes to arrive?

About how long did it take?
You pay for them, albeit not that much, but does it take months? weeks?

I haven't oredered anything from them yet, but that sounds like a good idea. I'm going to try their relaxer next month, and I've been using the replenishing pak. I requested a sample pack from Elasta several weeks ago and haven't received it yet. Sometimes I think it does take a while to process these requests, especially if they are for free samples.

What did you order and what have you already tried from the ORS line?

Doremie13 said:
I haven't oredered anything from them yet, but that sounds like a good idea. I'm going to try their relaxer next month, and I've been using the replenishing pak. I requested a sample pack from Elasta several weeks ago and haven't received it yet. Sometimes I think it does take a while to process these requests, especially if they are for free samples.

What did you order and what have you already tried from the ORS line?

I guess technically they are free, you just have to pay a buck for every two samples you order....

I did and it took months!

I actually emailed them and asked about the hold up.

They told me that they try to get so many requests in before they ship them out, but that I would be sent samples out the next day. they asked for my address again in the email.

I got those in a few days, but then in about another month, I got another set. I guess those were the original ones I had ordered.

That was about a year ago.

HoneyDew said:
I did and it took months!

I actually emailed them and asked about the hold up.

They told me that they try to get so many requests in before they ship them out, but that I would be sent samples out the next day. they asked for my address again in the email.

I got those in a few days, but then in about another month, I got another set. I guess those were the original ones I had ordered.

That was about a year ago.

Geez. I'll give them another few weeks then I am going to contact them...Thanks HD

Back