Has anyone order SHEA butter from AfrikanRepublic.com

oooop2

If so, how do you like it? I am needing to buy some more shea butter and wanted some recommendations.

TIA!!!

:Raises hand:

I did :grin: I still haven't moved through my 16 oz. tub, even after using about half to make my own recipe for a scalp butter. I also ordered Vitamin E oil and Carrot Oil. Go ahead and get it girl. It's on sale for $11 until August 4th! I like it and use it everywhere :look:

The site always has some offer of discount going on; I get monthly emails from them. The shipping is also pretty fast :yep:

Good for the hair, good for the lips, and good at fading dark spots. It does everyting but tuck you in at night. If it did that, I'm afraid I'd have to marry it.

:Raises hand:

I did :grin: I still haven't moved through my 16 oz. tub, even after using about half to make my own recipe for a scalp butter. I also ordered Vitamin E oil and Carrot Oil. Go ahead and get it girl. It's on sale for $11 until August 4th! I like it and use it everywhere :look:

The site always has some offer of discount going on; I get monthly emails from them. The shipping is also pretty fast :yep:

Good for the hair, good for the lips, and good at fading dark spots. It does everyting but tuck you in at night. If it did that, I'm afraid I'd have to marry it.

LOL...Thanks for the recommendation...My main site Nasbb is out of stock for I needed to find a replacement.

I just ordered from this place. I like what she is doing in helping a coop of women from Ghana. She also explained the reasons for the different colors of shea butter and what is really organic versus non organic.

From her site:
Devoted to bringing you the best handmade products with the highest quality ingredients and all based from Raw, Unrefined Pure African Shea Butter. Also a proud carrier of naturally organic unrefined shea butter with the best quality and the best prices on the 'net' and our Fair Trade butter helps to support the Women's Cooperative of the Tamale and Wa tribes in Ghana West Africa to have a higher standard of living, and helping makes us all feel good!

I had never use raw unrefined shea butter before, always the shealoe.

Then someone mentioned the raw butter on something I was watching, I think a youtube. I remembered that someone had given me some so I tried it. I almost cried my skin felt soooooo good. I have been on a quest trying EVERYTHING to get my skin to feel smooth. After a certain age it started drying out all over and I just could not find anything to work. Shaealoe was the best for my skin, but it still wasn't utopia.

Today I tried it on my face and my lips while out running errands.

I have been on a mad hunt for the last two days looking for more of it.

I have visted all the sites, but this site I decided I would purchase from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140253148983

Here is her website. She has some interesting things on here also.

http://www.butters-n-bars.com/

I am going to put some butter into one of those small jars so that I will have it in my purse whenever I need it for moisture for my whole body including face and lips.

This will be a staple for me from now on.:yep:

Back