HAS ANYONE IN MISSOURI (KC/ST. L) LOCATED SURGE?

cybra

Hey ladies.

I live in Missouri and I'm having a dickens of a time finding Surge where I'm located. I have contacted the distributors, but I am always in Kansas City and St. Louis taking or bring family from the airports. So, I don't mind stopping in one of the two places to pick some up while there. If you know where they sale some, could you please let me know? You can PM me or you can just post it here...I'll add this thread to my "favorites".

Thank you in advance for your help.

The distributor was very helpful to me.
up.gif
He equipped me with names, addresses along w/phone #s. I hope some one on the forum has the 411 for you so you can get a jump on it.
smile.gif

Thanks sweetie. I did talk to a rep, Mr. Lee, and he told me of one place but when I called them they said they didn't carry Surge but another 14 in 1 formula. I guess if I can't find Surge I will go see what the ingredients are in the one they have. It may be the same thing. However, call me foolish but I'd prefer having Surge because that's something everyone have given excellent reveiws on. So, I'd really like to have that. But, I can always order on line if needed, it's $5.99 + tax. I'll get it if I can't find it here.

Thanks again and have a blessed New Year.

Hi, cybra! I live in "THE LOU" and have been looking for Surge everywhere! I finally broke down and ordered it from Payne's Beauty Supply, on-line (no problems). PLEASE, tell me where you found it.

Thanks.

I'm in KC and I have never seen it here.
I will be going to the Bunny's superstore in KCK this weekend. I will look around for it.
If I see it there I will let you know.

I saw Surge this weekend at Bunny's Beauty supply
Here's the address:
Bunny's Beauty Supply
3716 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66102
(913) 342-2177

I haven't read the other responses, but I haven't found it in MO. I ordred it (for the 1st time) at Walgreens.com

Re: HAS ANYONE IN MISSOURI (KC/ST. L) LOCATED SURG

I live in Kansas City, Mo and I found it at Beauty Depot, its located on Blue Ridge.

[ QUOTE ]
greenidlady1 said:
JenJen are you out there? Seems like I remember a post where you stated that you used Surge...

[/ QUOTE ]

GIL,
I ordered mine from Walgreens.com too.

Guys, I located Surge in St. Louis at Beauty Town Beauty Supply on 1201 S. Florissant Rd. near Cool Valley. They sell the Surge, Motion Lotion and Woojee Cream.

Re: HAS ANYONE IN MISSOURI (KC/ST. L) LOCATED SURG

HELLO I LIVE IN KC TOO AND WISH I WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THIS A MINUTE AGO, BUT I FOUND IT AT THE BEAUTY DEPOT AFTER CALLING THE 1-800 NUMBER, I ALSO FOUND OUT YOU CAN PURCHASE BURT BEE'S PRODUCTS HERE AS WELL, HAS ANYONE FOUND THE KERACARE PRODUCTS?

Back