Has Anyone Heard Of This Story? Go Keravada!!!

I saw this about a month ago. I liked his statement.

My biggest worry was that he felt strongly about being in big box stores. So, instead, his products are in BSS, a big deal because a BSS is more accessible a lot of the times, and you don't have to supply large batches.

I get his point and I loved the story. When I read the comments on FB, however, it reminded why I don't shop in the BSS.

I know there is a black own beauty supply store near me that carries the KeraVada Creme Brulee. I am planning to try it, because I heard nothing but good things about its moisturizing benefits, it's a buttery creamy, smell great, and ingredients are good.

Last edited:
@blueberry2118
I like it personally. I read several posters say it left their hair dry.

Not mine. Personally, I think it's nice.

Thank you @IDareT'sHair for the feedback. I will let you know if I like the product. They say it supposed to keep your hair moisturize for 3 days. I am a low maintenance type of girl. I usually takedown and re-moisturize my hair after 3-4 days from wearing up.

What's to keep their various agents from purchasing these items incognito and still stocking them? I'm glad he did it but I'm concerned they will just find a diff. way to acquire them.

About not getting a beat-down from Shea Moisture, um, yes, Black(er) women just did when they "whitened" up the image of it knowing full well they built it off the backs of Black women in Harlem/Brooklyn or where ever. SMH.

Last edited:
@IDareT'sHair, I finally try the product and I have to say this is the best leave in I tried so far. It's better than the Oyin Hair Dew I have recently tried (but I like the Hair Dew product too, but Creme Brulee tops it). I'm going to go buy another bottle. In my opinion, it's worth every penny I spent on it and now a stable. I had a hard time making leave in conditioners my stables.

@blueberry2118
Yasss....I love the Creme Brulee:love:

And the Hydromax Cleansing Conditoiner is quickly becoming a Fav.:love2:(Plan to use it tomorrow).

Someone reviewed the Caramel one (can't think of the name of the actual product??) and said it was really nice too.

These are the new items he produced after he branched out from just oils. I will definitely be picking up some things from Mr. Ware on BF.

Back