has anyone heard of Haydiia Barbel...?

asummertyme

she is a hair stylist, i used to go to her about 2 yeas ago..and now she has hit the mainstream, when i went to her , she was charging about 200 bucks for a weave...the last ive heard she is 400 and better...i cant afford her anymore but she is really good..u ,ay have seen her in lots of magazines..she is a regular feature in essence...
here is her site..
http://www.hadiiyabarbel.com/

i see that name all the time like you said in Essence. Well you cant be mad at her i know i would probably do a variation of the same thing ie famous people pay more!

lemme tell u guys, when i fisrt met her, i found her flyer on grandarmy plaza..in the transtation...i picked it up and called her..she gave me her prices, at the time she worked in the time salon in brooklyn, wich is a super great salon..
but i went to her home to get mines done each time..and her web site was hella diffrent , mostly AA women with diffrent styles..but now the nwe site is even better, but i noticed she features more white women now...im really proud of her..she was telling me this is what she wanted to do, and she did it in just 2 yrs..last i saw her was a few months back in brooklyn by her old salon, and she was visiting them...she had a awsome mo hawk...and she looked very punk rock...but chile her prices ..i would have to save up for that...but i do wanna get a fly *** weave done so i may just save up and do it...unless i can find someone to do it cheaper, but ireally want it to look great...i wanna keep it in for a while..i made an appt to see her...on tue.

She is very good at what she does. Her portfolio is awesome. When I get rich I'll go see her. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back