Has Anyone Heard of 'Fabric" Hair Care Products?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I just found this site called "Fabric". Has anyone heard of it or tried this hair care line?

http://www.fabricnaturals.com/products.php

Here's part of their philosophy:
Our Inspiration

"Fabric Naturals is a division of Fabric, a natural health and beauty company inspired by earth’s natural resources and created to achieve optimal health. Fabric began as a holistic and integrative medicine consulting company which provided patients and practitioners with complete approaches to wellness.
The name was conceived by drawing many parallels to fabric (cloth), as we realize the differences in all of us. We are different textures, tones, colors, fibers.We have different qualities and structures,all of which require very different care…a basis of holistic medicine. Using this theory, we’ve designed products aimed to balance and encourage bodies to function at their best, individually..."

It does look like some good stuff, I just won't be trying it until a looooong time from now, considering my major products binge I've been having lately.

Thanks angels for your input. It seems like more and more haircare products are coming our way. You're my experts to check in with :).

Back