Has anyone heard of Curlaway Chemical Free Relaxer??

Sunshine22

:hiya3: I'm new and been lurking for a long time.:wave: I love this site. And I just had to ask this one question I haven't seen on here yet.I have natural 3c curly hair and the back of my hair has tighter coils then the front and I hate the way it looks. It looks like I cut it in a bob when I wear it out curly. There's nothing wrong with bobs but that's just not the look I'm going for.I been trying to find ways of stretching out the back, but I'm just too lazy to try to band it or twist it. I love wash and go's. It's just easier for me in the mornings. So I've been debating on getting a texturizer just in the back. But then I found this product online "Curlaway" its natural and safer. And was wondering if anyone tried it before???

Curlaway is how I found LHCF. My sister and I purchased it at Walgreens and I was researching how to use it. I used it for about two weeks but I didn't like it. The smell was very strong, smelled like vinegar. So I stopped using it. I have read reviews by others who said it works with time. It's a gradual process unlike a texturizer.

Have you tried using yogurt mixes or coconut and lime milk to gradually loosen the back?
Here's a link with info
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=167391

Yes, I've heard of it and tried it a while ago. It doesn't relax the curl so much as it dries it ....and breaks it off. Pass on it.

Sunshine22 If you try the coconut and lime relaxer make sure to use fresh lime juice. I did not use fresh lime juice and got decent results but my curls were not loosened. I have pictures and a recipe on my hair blog.

Back