Has anyone heard of Cain & Able Products

daniebee

I found a shampoo and conditioner product today called Cain & Able. It says it is formulated for dogs with sensative skin, but the lable says it was tested on humans first. I thought the ingredients for the shampoo appeared to be very natural. The ingredients are as follows:

Shampoo:Coconut shampoo base, Lavendar Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Citronella Oil

Conditioner: Vegetable Derived Conditioner Base, Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavendar Oil, Aloe, Shea Butter, Hydrolized Oat Flour, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil, Methylparaben, Eucalyptus Oil, Propylparaben Citronella Oil

Has anyone ever heard of this product? Any comments on ther ingredients, particularly those for the conditioner.

Was it in the pet section? I have to ask; why were you looking for hair products in the pet section?

Is this real? Dog shampoo and condish?

You surely can find a condish for humans....

No, it was not in the pet section. I was at a spa and it was on the shelf with other products. I started to ask someone if it was for humans, but I thought I would get a strange reaction, like yours, so I just bought a sample. I know folks on here use products for horses...so is using a product for another none human mammal that crazy?

No, it was not in the pet section. I was at a spa and it was on the shelf with other products. I started to ask someone if it was for humans, but I thought I would get a strange reaction, like yours, so I just bought a sample. I know folks on here use products for horses...so is using a product for another none human mammal that crazy?

Well the ingredients don't look too bad..I've never heard of it, but if you tried it, I wouldn't be mad at you.

:drunk:

I know folks on here use products for horses...so is using a product for another none human mammal that crazy?

that's so funny! :grin: I can't stop laughing. I would probably run away more from the name of the product (Cain & Abel?) than anything- lol. but srsly like she said ^^ the ingredients sound ok- if you try it let us know.

Last edited:
Shampoo:Coconut shampoo base, Lavendar Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Citronella Oil

Conditioner: Vegetable Derived Conditioner Base, Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavendar Oil, Aloe, Shea Butter, Hydrolized Oat Flour, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil, Methylparaben, Eucalyptus Oil, Propylparaben Citronella Oil

At least the mosquitoes will stay at bay. Could be useful around here in the summer!

Back