Has anyone every used ORS PAK as a leave-in?

BC2/4/06

It works so well as a deep conditioner, has anyone used it as a leave in? I love it for my 4b natural hair.

I've never tried it as a leave in. I was hoping someone else had and could report back, but maybe I should try it. Has anyone already tried this?

ive never tried it as a leave in, i dont think it will be too good as a leave in because it has a little protein.

I would be afraid to do that. It dries my hair out if I deep condition much past the recommended time. It is the perfect deep conditioner.

I would probably try this if I didn't only have on Pak left. Maybe when I get some more I might try diluting half of the pak and using as a leave in.

Maybe then I would get protein overload since I also use Megatek. Thanks Ladies.

Last edited:
Occasionally I leave half a pak of the ORS in my hair. I am a 4a/b natural and my curls pop all over the place with it. It does leave it a little crunchy, but you can remedy that with a little oil over it. Good luck. Try it and see if you like it.

My attachment is an old picture from 2006, but you can get an idea of my texture and the results. Just imagin more length now. :grin:

Attachments

• my afro puff.jpg
    my afro puff.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
No, I haven't. I thought about trying it, but after hearing that it has protein condish and not so much a moisturizing condish I changed my mind. My hair breaks a lot so I'm focused on moisture right now. Maybe we have some ladies here who has hair that LOVES protein. I don't know if your hair loves protein or not so you might wanna be sure that leaving it in won't do more harm than good. I wouldn't want you to be set back by it. It sucks trying to get healthy hair w/o set backs.

Back