Has anyone ever used this.....

Msstarr718

http://www.nugrohairproduct...

For Thin Hair or Balding, Hair Loss Treatment, or to Grow hair, Thicken Hair or Heal Damaged Hair, for long hair, longer hair, or to stop shedding hair... TRY NU-GRO. Made with 100%NATURAL herbs and vitamins. See "Locations" page for store locations.

Promotes longer hair, healthier hair, thicker hair. Can grow hair noticeably in 2 - 3 weeks, can thicken hair in days, can arrest shedding hair in about 4 days.

All products made with Natural Herbs and Vitamins. Has been very successful with Chemo/Cancer patients. Excellent results for those with thinning hair, or who have lost hair due to chemical treatments and/or overprocessing.

I guarntee you won't find anything better on the market. See results in days. MONEY-BACK guarantee. Low, low prices.

Tested by leading Hair Schools and Salons.

NU-GRO products are based on a family secret. Its a secret blend of natural herbs and vitamins that grow, thicken and heal damaged hair. "I tried NU-GRO and had to get 2 haircuts a week. I was astounded! Now I am company president. My personal guarantee to you is, If NU-GRO doesn't work for you, I'll give you your money back! That's a promise." President, NU-GRO Hair Products

Never tried it but looking at the "active" ingredients. It's seems to have some of the same stuff that the LHCF mixologists use here. :yep:

Active Ingredients: Parsley, Allium Sativum (Garlic), Nettle, Burdock, Horsetail Coltsfoot, Rosemary Leaf, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Pab Panthenol (B-5) Vitamin E and D, Aloe Vera.

I was gonna start a post on this but I did a search first, glad I did. I just found Ateyaaa's channel on youtube today and I think I may try this line of products. I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna relax my hair. If I don't then I won't get it but if I do I will get it.

I couldn't find the ACTUAL ingredients in the products so I passed. Knowing the active ingredients the brand uses is nice but I want specific information on the individual products.

Back