d5-1002.gif

Our Price:
$27.50
Quantity:

DS Labs (aka Revita)
High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
200 Milliliter Liquid
D5-1002 #1670132 prod41175
Availability: In stock. Ships within 24 hours.

FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING
on orders of $99 or more. see details

Read Product Information

Print this page E-mail this page

Directions:
After applying Revita with a gentle massage, you should leave it on the scalp from 1-2 minutes before rinsing. Then repeat and leave on the scalp for 3-5 minutes. If desired, follow with a high quality conditioner. For optimal results, Revita should be used at least 5 times per week.

Other Ingredients:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Caffine, Ketoconazole, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-1), Carnitine HCI, Ornitine HCL, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin, Copper Peptides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth-7, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mehtylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40, Blue 1

Has anyone ever used Biotin Shampoo -- will that give me 3 inches by July?

Never used it, but I can imagine it working, it has Ketoconazole in it, which is the same ingredient that is in some, yeast infection creams.(mainly the ones sold Over-Seas.)

Never used it, but I can imagine it working, it has Ketoconazole in it, which is the same ingredient that is in some, yeast infection creams.(mainly the ones sold Over-Seas.)

Will Yeast Infectin cream grow hair faster???? Wow!

Would this be a protein prodcut?

Hot 40
Girl the last time I saw one of your posts you were talking about 3 inches!!! LOL How is it going? Our hair seems very similiar and mine was at your long length at one time as well. The last pic I saw, you were at longer than shoulder length. Where are you now? The reason I'm asking is I had a good growth spurt in the last 4 months from mostly bunning. Pics are in my profile. Are you bunning?
Sorry totally off the topic of this thread!!!

Hot 40
Girl the last time I saw one of your posts you were talking about 3 inches!!! LOL How is it going? Our hair seems very similiar and mine was at your long length at one time as well. The last pic I saw, you were at longer than shoulder length. Where are you now? The reason I'm asking is I had a good growth spurt in the last 4 months from mostly bunning. Pics are in my profile. Are you bunning?
Sorry totally off the topic of this thread!!!

Hey Girl, your hair is looking good

Looking at your siggy I think I am a little shorter than you.
Since you are in the ATL to I need to come over and get a lesson
on how to bun. I had long hair for years never wore a bun
it is time for me to make a change. Look at my photo album
I last posted a photo in January trying not to post again until
the end of April --- hope to see some real changes
thinking of attempting to start bunning next week.

Where are your bunning photos?
What did you do to get your hair to look like your siggy?

What do you think of this product?

Last edited:
Hey Girl, your hair is looking good

Looking at your siggy I think I am a little shorter than you.
Since you are in the ATL to I need to come over and get a lesson
on how to bun. I had long hair for years never wore a bun
it is time for me to make a change. Look at my photo album
I last posted a photo in January trying not to post again until
the end of April --- hope to see some real changes
thinking of attempting to start bunning next week.

Where are your bunning photos?
What did you do to get your hair to look like your siggy?

What do you think of this product?

:lachen:Come on over.. I'll show you, cause I think that's all you need.
Your hair has no problem growing that is obvious from your 2005 pic, so the next issue imo would be retention. It is super easy and doesn't take much, but the results are great.

:lachen:Come on over.. I'll show you, cause I think that's all you need.
Your hair has no problem growing that is obvious from your 2005 pic, so the next issue imo would be retention. It is super easy and doesn't take much, but the results are great.

Thanks I can get a good pony on my own now
just at a loss as tp how to turn into a bun now
Any photos?

All you need is a trouser sock with the toe cutoff, roll it like a donut, put it over your ponytail holder and spread your hair over it. You can tuck your hair under the sock and add another scrunchie like holder over it. Or you can bobby pin the hair around the sock. Your hair is longer than neck length, so you shouldn't have a problem.
Good luck!

I just bought this product today out of curiousity from the Vitamine Shoppe. I'm using a growth aid (OCT) and taking hair vitamins so why not give a growth shampoo a try since there are no SLS in it. So, I'll see what happens when I shampoo with it this evening. :locks:

Back