has anyone ever used sunsilk: the pink line... or is that just bad?!??!??

sweetsuccess

ive had the pink line products just to have but never used them until this past week.. i washd my hair with the hydra tlc shampoo and used the conditioner ... then did a deep conditioning mask made my pantene for women of color.. let that sit for 20mins with a cap one.. n once i washd my hair and blowdried it... my hair never felt so silky and hydrated before... n i wasnt sure if i even need to flat iron it... but than again, i cant do any type of do's with my short hair .. so i ended up flat ironing it.

has anyone else used sunsilk? did u like it??
and what are some short hair do's that i can do without flat ironing my hair everytime i wash.. my goal is to get bra strap length.. where as right now.. im at right above the shoulder.

thanks for the help in advance !
u guys r great!
-new girl :pullhair:

i've never used the shampoo from that line, but i do use the hydra TLC leave in...it lays my hair down like nothing else....I would assume the shampoo would be great too!

I just recently bought the 2 for 1 of the Sunsilk Hydra TLC Conditioner 2 days ago at my local Dollar General. Didn't consider getting the shampoo one, since I do mostly cowashes, but I love how it made my hair feel afterwards though. So I plan on going back and seeing about the green line of conditioners and see how those work also.

As for hair tips, can't give you any of those, but I'm sure others will chime in and help you out.

The shampoo is ok. I use it when I need to switch up. I like the conditioner, mask, and leave in. Sometimes they're a little too perfumed for me.

Back