Has anyone ever tried this?

all_1_length

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nE2fMy2Y4c

I just love, love, love this oil.:infatuated:

Thursday I was experiencing a bit of "fight-back" with my hair where it just wouldn't behave. After I watched Longhairdon'tcare LLC's video I mixed a little of her "swagg" oil and applied it to my ends. I immediately felt a difference in my hair. My ends started to feel smooth although they were rough and needed a trim. I decided that I would pre-poo with it overnight on dry hair and next day I noticed that it had moisturized my hair on its own.:shocked:

Well the next day I clarified, shampooed with my shea moisture, did my Aphogee 2 minute and then DC'ed with Garnier 3 Minute Undo. My curls were popp'n when I was done. Next I blowdried, moisturized and sealed with the "swagg" oil mix. After all this the "fight-back" that my hair was giving me was over. My hair was back to normal and was a little better because I had also trimmed my ends to boot. Now for the moment of truth. With the swagg oil on my freshly washed hair how much better would my hair feel. Beautiful!:clap: My hair was nice and smooth, soft and moisturized. This oil is defiantly a keeper.:up:

Back