Has anyone ever heard of product called Extend-A-Perm?

CaramelPrincezz

My friend told me about it. Basically I guess you wash your hair with it or use it on freshly washed hair and it gives the appearance of a perm but once you wash it again it'll be back to what it was so it basically allows some extra time in between perms. I've never seen it in stores or anything but has anyone else heard of this?:confused:

CaramelPrincezz said:
My friend told me about it. Basically I guess you wash your hair with it or use it on freshly washed hair and it gives the appearance of a perm but once you wash it again it'll be back to what it was so it basically allows some extra time in between perms. I've never seen it in stores or anything but has anyone else heard of this?:confused:

I've seen it in the store but I haven't used it...any reviews???

CaramelPrincezz said:

there is a thread on this w/reviews: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=89559&highlight=extend

i never tried it but it sounds like it basically softens the ng and helps wiht blowdrying. s curl softens my ng really well and im avoiding heat so ill just stick to my scurl.

I've tried it. I wanted a weave and I hadn't gotten a relaxer in a while but I wanted my hair to be straight to match the hair I bought. It worked for the most part but it made my hair so straight that it didn't even lay down...it was just sticking straight up (I think I used too much of the straightening lotion), but it did make my hair easier to comb through considering the new growth I had. The only other thing is that you have to use a blow dryer to get it straight and I'm trying not to use direct heat anymore.

I saw it in the store, and I read the ingredient list. It contains all the stuff that all the other products have. Don't bother; save your money.

Back