Has anyone even tried Hask Placenta Conditioner

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I tried it last night and I am loving it. I purchased the sample packet from Sally's last night and I used it after I washed my hair with Appogee Evening Primose Moisturing Shampoo (it was the night that I use shampoo), after shampooing I use the Hask Placenta conditioner mixed with my trusted Motion conditioner and used my heating cap. Well my hair was so soft and I had a lot of slip. I am going to definalty buy the big bottle.
cool.gif

how come you mixed it with motions? If you really wanted to see the results of the new conditioner wouldnt you try it alone? Just a pt of information before you go ahead and dish out the loot for the big bottle

good point. It is something that I picked up from
Carolyn Grey. In her book she combines a deep conditioner with Motion. Maybe this week I will try it by itself but if nothing else i love the smell.

I was always wary when I saw this product. Just the word 'placenta' gets my brain working. I've resisted purchasing it for this reason. Where in the heck did the 'placenta' originate from and why is it in a hair product
confused.gif
?

[ QUOTE ]
clover said:
I was always wary when I saw this product. Just the word 'placenta' gets my brain working. I've resisted purchasing it for this reason. Where in the heck did the 'placenta' originate from and why is it in a hair product
confused.gif
?

[/ QUOTE ]

clover, that is too funny. I never thought of that, I do know that it worked great on my hair and the smell was great. I guess this would be one of those time when the question come up " what we wouldn't do for our hair"
smile.gif

I tried it and really liked it...this is a very good conditioner, I give it an 8 out of 10...I just bought another three pack from Walmart for $2.86...

Back