Has anyone else.......

LoveCraze

Naturalista
Had the chance to try the Silicon Mix Bambu'. I just DC'd last night with this after a protein treatment and my hair felt soooo soft and good.:lick: I love this stuff!

Attachments

• siliconmixbambu.gif
    siliconmixbambu.gif
    12 KB · Views: 29
Me and another co-worker was lurking on the Roundbrush website and saw it about a week ago..as you can see we're getting alot work done :lachen:We will be purchasing soon...

Is this more moisture based or protein?
It seems to be more moisture based to me.

StephElise,
Will you share the ingredients? TIA
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Behentrimonium, Centrimonium Chloride, Propylelyne Glycol, Vulgaris Extract, aqua, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat, Aesculus Hippocastanum(Horse chestnut)Seed Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, PABA, Inositol, Panthenol, Linoleic Acid, Boitin, Clyclomethicone (and) Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Methyl Parben, Diazolidinyl UREA (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow No. 5 FD&C Yellow No. 6.

Wow that's a lot of typing. Not for those who want to avoid cones but with a name Silcon what would one expect?:spinning:

no interested as the original one did nothing for my hair.

but i do want to try the silicon mix leave in.

Hmmmm....it has Biotin. I will be checking this out...I love original Silicon Mix, so it's worth a shot.

Im still wanting to try the original so now I have to add this one to my list.. Is the original also moisture based or protein?

WHA??!?!?!

Everyone knows how much I love Silicon Mix, but I need to use up what I already have, then try this one. Better than the original? This, I gotta see... :yep:

Back