Has anyone been relentless and determined that this is the man you will marry?

splendid10

Has anyone been relentless and determined that this is the man you will marry? If so, what did you do to achieve the goal of a life together?

been there, done that. wouldn't wish it on anyone.

in my case, i had to realize that it was MY will to marry that man and not God's will. as such, i ignored so many signs because i had it in my mind that we would get married and that every couple has arguments, etc.

i now realize that if it takes that much work to keep the relationship on the path to marriage, it is not meant for me. relationships are not meant to be easy but it should not feel like an uphill battle either.

evaluate your own relationship to see if it is just flowing naturally towards marriage or if it is something you have to work too hard for.

been there, done that. wouldn't wish it on anyone.

in my case, i had to realize that it was MY will to marry that man and not God's will. as such, i ignored so many signs because i had it in my mind that we would get married and that every couple has arguments, etc.

i now realize that if it takes that much work to keep the relationship on the path to marriage, it is not meant for me. relationships are not meant to be easy but it should not feel like an uphill battle either.

evaluate your own relationship to see if it is just flowing naturally towards marriage or if it is something you have to work too hard for.

wow that sucks. i've tried to make a relationship out of what wasn't meant to be. It's way to much work and it's usually one-sided anyway. Don't waste your time.

Let every happen naturally.

It is okay for you to be determined to be marry. Does he discuss marriage? The few females I know try to force marriage still the girlfriend ten years later.

Has anyone been relentless and determined that this is the man you will marry? If so, what did you do to achieve the goal of a life together?

Do you really want to work that hard to be married? It shouldn't have to be forced, you know. Either he wants to or he doesn't. If anything, he should be relentless and determined as well :yep:

No because a woman doesn't find a husband, a husband finds a wife. I didn't have to be relentless or determined about it. Those words hint that there is some rebellion or resistance on the other end, and that was faaaar from the case :yep:

wow that sucks. i've tried to make a relationship out of what wasn't meant to be. It's way to much work and it's usually one-sided anyway. Don't waste your time.

Let every happen naturally.

Yep.

I fought tooth and nail to make my last relationship work, when all the while he was showing me how HORRIFIC married life with him would be. :ohwell:

Then without any warning, he up and decided to end the relationship. I was totally dispensible to him while I "felt" like I couldn't be without him.

Never again. :nono:

Back