Has anyone actually....

Kinkyhairlady

achieved increased hairgrowth using Wild growth hair oil? I myself use this only on my hair when I wash and rollerset for shine but not even consistently. I never tried it for hair growth but I am considering doing so. I have read many post that says it makes the hair softer and tames the newgrowth but nothing that is claiming what you see on the wgo official site. I'd like to know who has had success with his oil for hair growth and how long did it take to see any results. I currently use Lenzi request for hair growth but I am realizing it does not make the new growth manageable at all, if I can find a product to give me the same amount of growth and softness I'd be set. Ladies let me know what your experience has been. Thanks

I used this and it made my hair grow like a weed. Take a look in my album to see the growth from June - Aug. Pictures. I used the WGO. I stopped using it from Aug to Sept. I really dont see as much growth. I am going to start back using it until Christmas.

*Side Note: It make my hair itch like crazy. Some has said the itch is because it's growing.

I can't tell you if it actually made my hair grow ALONE because I incorporate so many other things into my regimen. But it doesn't hurt. Also, it's hard to tell because I only start using it when I have lots of newgrowth (so I already know that my hair has been growing).

Letitia said:
I used this and it made my hair grow like a weed. Take a look in my album to see the growth from June - Aug. Pictures. I used the WGO. I stopped using it from Aug to Sept. I really dont see as much growth. I am going to start back using it until Christmas.

*Side Note: It make my hair itch like crazy. Some has said the itch is because it's growing.

I definately see a difference in the hairgrowth, now is this all you were using or were you on vitamins also?

Letitia said:

722000032_l.jpg
@ Letitia's Products! Girl you don't be playing around!!!

I think I mentioned on another thread that I experienced extreme breakage that left me completely bald on my back left and right side from using Dr. Miracles scalp grease on my hair. :( This was only like 6-8 mo's ago! I started using a combo of wild growth oil and ORS olive oil in the jar, alternating between the two every other day and WOW, my hair grew like crazy!! :grin: Dunno which of the two products contributed to most of my progress but something was working. Those two spots in the back that were once bald, and I mean literally bald, are now approx 1/2 inch past my shoulder. It was so bad and I was so embarassed to show my bf what that stuff did to me but I did anyway. I will admit that I do take daily vitamins, but nothing more than an ordinary once daily tablet from the HFS.

Ellis said:
I definately see a difference in the hairgrowth, now is this all you were using or were you on vitamins also?

I started out doing both since i just wanted my hair to grow. Then I stopped taking the vitamins because I started to do a body cleanse. So I can say the WGO really did grow my hair.

MizaniMami said:
722000032_l.jpg
@ Letitia's Products! Girl you don't be playing around!!!

ROFL. I really did laugh at loud. And to think, I have ordered and picked up more since then. I need to stop. Major PJ over here. :ohwell:

My friend came over today to do my hair. She asked where was my shampoo and I told her where to find it. She said, "You can start your own beauty store with all this stuff!"

Mocha Princess said:
I think I mentioned on another thread that I experienced extreme breakage that left me completely bald on my back left and right side from using Dr. Miracles scalp grease on my hair. :( This was only like 6-8 mo's ago! I started using a combo of wild growth oil and ORS olive oil in the jar, alternating between the two every other day and WOW, my hair grew like crazy!! :grin: Dunno which of the two products contributed to most of my progress but something was working. Those two spots in the back that were once bald, and I mean literally bald, are now approx 1/2 inch past my shoulder. It was so bad and I was so embarrassed to show my bf what that stuff did to me but I did anyway. I will admit that I do take daily vitamins, but nothing more than an ordinary once daily tablet from the HFS.

You Grow Girl! That is an awesome testimonial. (now I sound like I am on an infomercial. lol)

I have used WGO no less than twice a week on both my hair and scalp for the past year and I don't think it's done anything spectacular as far as growing my hair. I continue to use it more for moisturizing purposes.

I didnt notice any growth and I bought 2 bottles.

I remember reading a testimonial on wgo's website. Some chick said she her hair wasnt growing any faster, but she was going to continue buying it because it was working for other people and maybe it needed a lil more time to start working on her head. :ohwell:

lwill38 said:
I didnt notice any growth and I bought 2 bottles.

I remember reading a testimonial on wgo's website. Some chick said she her hair wasnt growing any faster, but she was going to continue buying it because it was working for other people and maybe it needed a lil more time to start working on her head. :ohwell:

Yeah I think some products take longer to work on some people but two bottles of wgo is alot to me not to see results, cause my bottle has lasted me over a year, alhough I don't use it all the time but if I did I would expect to see a difference after the second bottle. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

growth = no
stinky head= yes :rofl:

Based on its ingredients I don't believe that it will increases the growth rate from the follicles, but that it functions more by making the hair strands softer and more manageable, therefore reducing breakage, hence you retain more lenght. This is just my opinion though.

babyblue said:
growth = no
stinky head= yes :rofl:

Based on its ingredients I don't believe that it will increases the growth rate from the follicles, but that it functions more by making the hair strands softer and more manageable, therefore reducing breakage, hence you retain more lenght. This is just my opinion though.
Cosiging on the stinky head. I tried it after reading all the great reviews, but couldnt get past the smell. I wonder if I can mask the smell with something.:confused:

shunta said:
Cosiging on the stinky head. I tried it after reading all the great reviews, but couldnt get past the smell. I wonder if I can mask the smell with something.:confused:

I haven't seen any growth only softness. I mix it with my deep condishioners along with jojoba oil, evoo and coconut oil

Back