Has anyone achieved bone straight hair with Mizani Butter blends?

Teja

Since I wanna go bone straight now I am wondering if Mizani butter blends which I used to texlax would be able to give me that straight look...
How long would I need to leave the relaxer in for when I texlaxed I left it in for about 8-10 min..........

Hey girl. I wanted to try that relaxer next. Let me know if it works. Stay away from Silk Elements though. It's the perfect relaxer if you want that texlax look. It left me underprocessed though.

Hey . I wanted to try that relaxer next. Let me know if it works. Stay away from Silk Elements though. It's the perfect relaxer if you want that texlax look. It left me underprocessed though.

I will...I hope someone can tell me if this realxer has worked for them!!!

Well I've seen some great results from them. I do know a lot of people like it and use. Hopefully someone will chime in. But I do know from some of the progress I've seen, that is what made me really want to try it.

Yes, my stylist used butter blends on me a few times and my hair would always get nice and straight the way I like it and if I remember correctly she was using the mild formulation which is odd, because I consider my hair to be a bit resistant at times. (sorry for the run-on sentence!) I've recently purchased the butter blends for my next attempt at self-relaxing--I purchased the regular strength though.

yes, when my stylist used it and she got my hair super straight no waves or no nothing, I thought it was too strong, I mean my hair would get straight but I still had thickness in the past, that's why I'm trying to switch to another relaxer, mbb is not bad, it's just too strong for my hair.....i like my thickness....

I use Mizani Butter Blends Mild, and it give me a very nice relaxer but NOT bone straight. Check out my fotki, you'll see what I mean....:spinning:I would suggest you use Regular or Super if you really want bone straight.:yep:

I use this, I was just complaining to my sister that it makes my hair TOOOO straight! I love the relaxer but not the bone straight-ness

My stylist uses the regular version of Mizani BB and it leaves me bone-straight, that's why I switching to mild next time.

Nope. I've used BB (regular strength) for my last 3 relaxers and have been underprocessed--even after leaving it OVER the recommended time.

Hopefully Alter Ego Linange will be better.

ii ued mbb, i got my hair done at regis salon. my hair is bone straight I too have thick resistant hair but the stylist used a mild.
It came out soo good i decided to give up self relaxing

I've used regular Mizani for 10 years. It makes your hair so straight it's scary! My hair always feels so thin after a relaxer. I never realized that to not get that feeling all I had to do was leave it on for a shorter period. The stylist thought I was crazy at first, but I don't like that thin feeling. Now I leave it on for like 7 minutes and my hair still has a little wave. I don't think it's texlaxed because it's not close to my natural texture, but it gives me a little more thickness than leaving it on until my hair is bone straight. So having said that, if you want bone straight use regular Mizani. I don't know what the butter blends is about.

I used Mizani Butter Blends regular before I started transitioning and I always relaxed bone straight. I self-relaxed and left it on for 12-14 minutes. But I don't think it's so much about how long you leave it on, but the straightening/smoothing technique after it is applied.

Yes!! It's the only relaxer I use! Love it! I use the formula for fine and color-treated hair. I used to think that nothing could top ORS Lye, but the Mizani BB does, and I will never use anything else.

I used Mizani Butter Blends regular before I started transitioning and I always relaxed bone straight. I self-relaxed and left it on for 12-14 minutes. But I don't think it's so much about how long you leave it on, but the straightening/smoothing technique after it is applied.

Wow thats interesting....what smoothing technique is that???

I usually don't relax bone straight, but I used Butter Blends No-Lye for my last relaxer and it made my hair really straight. This is before any type of smoothing. At first I was upset about how straight my hair came out, but I realized that its been about 2.5 years since I started taking care of my hair and I can care for it if its processed straighter.

I use Mizani Butter Blends (mild) for my 4b hair and it is always underprocessed.

I can't catch a break. Thank goodness I'm texlaxed now. :look:

hmm.. I'm going to get the MBB..

That youtuber's hair was gorgeous... I cant believe she grew that much hair in under two years?? Necklength to Midback... wow! I subbed.

Back