Has anybody tried Tingle Tangle T-Tree or Nourish Hair

PuffyBrown

They finally opened Trader Joe's here.
I heard about their beauty products but did not pay much attention to them because I did not have the store. Now that I do I want to know more.

Have any of you used the Tingle Tangle Tea Tree or Nourish Hair shampoos and condishioner by Trader Joes's.

Did you try a seach? I remember someone posting about it.

No Im not at home and cannot do a search on my PDA.
I was just in the neighborhood of Trader Joes' and was trying to get a quick blurb b4 I bought it. I will do a search when I get home.

Thanks for letting me know it is already in the files.

Puff

the tingle tea tree shampoo gives me headaches, but that's because i'm highly sensitive to both peppermint oil and menthol. i like how squeaky clean it left my hair, though :grin:

and the trader joe's nourish spa conditioners are on my favorites list. lots of slip, good ingredients, and fairly cheap. plus it's got a pleasant smell. AMAZING for cowashes.

The Nourish con is okay - I prefer the Replenish (Refresh??) conditioner more though. The Nourish feels too much like a cheapie for the price. :yep:

I love the Tingle Tangle T-Tree condish. I gives me lots of slip. I even wore it as a leave in yesterday and really like it (it did not have enough weight to define my hair but it was very moisturizing).

Back