Has anybody tried Hot Body Scents (hair perfume)?

Butterfly08

Disclaimer: I have never ordered. :look: I heard about the site on makeupalley.

http://www.hotscentboutique.com/pages/HoTBodyScentList.htm

She sells home and body products but also scented sprays for hair (more like mists instead of hairspray for hold).

Here are some of the scents offered:

• Goin' Bananas - Notes of Banana are mingled with hints of black currant, caramel, raspberry, and vanilla. This is a "Knock your socks off" Banana scent and a MUST HAVE for Banana lovers! Sounds :lick:
  • Happy Anniversary Cake - Created for HoT's "ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY"! This delicious scent is a blend of Fluffy Yellow Cake, Marshmallow Cream Filling and Buttercream Frosting. HoT Custom Blend
  • Mango Milkshake - Ripe Florida Mangos...Sweet & juicy, blended up with Vanilla Ice Cream HoT Custom Blend

• **Iced Cherry Pastries – SO DELICIOUS!! The sweetest and most perfect Cherry scent blended with flaky, buttery Pastries and drizzled with Sugared Icing. HoT CUSTOM BLEND

• Sexy White Negligee - Perfect for Summer. We added Creamy Peach and Rich Vanilla to our Sexy Black Lingerie to create this soft & sexy scent. Perfect for a Summer night on the town (or in the bedroom). HoT Custom Blend Sounds :lick:

• Strawberry Buttercream -Fresh Sugared Strawberries swirled into Fresh Buttercream Frosting and a surprise ingredient, makes this THE BEST STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM scent out there! HoT Custom Blend. BEST SELLER

• Tangergine Peach - Fresh, Juicy, Ripe Tangerines, blended with Sweet Georgia Peaches. BEST SELLER

I was gonna say this sounds wack until i read the ingredients in the bottle..not bad:

You can use our Hair Mists to layer with your favorite perfumes, or wear alone. Our Silky Hair will have your hair looking, feeling & smelling GREAT!
Directions: Use it on wet hair as a Detangler, or use it on dry hair for shiny, delicious smelling results. Hold bottle 6-7 inches from hair and spray 1-6 times (depending on your hair) Great for freshening up!

2 oz Plastic Bottle - $8.25
1 oz Plastic Bottle - $5.50

SHAKE WELL

Ingredients: Purified Water, SDA-40 Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Glyceryl Cocoate , Honeyquat, Panthanol, Polyaminopropyl, Fragrance and or Essential Oils

I was gonna say this sounds wack until i read the ingredients in the bottle..not bad:

You can use our Hair Mists to layer with your favorite perfumes, or wear alone. Our Silky Hair will have your hair looking, feeling & smelling GREAT!
Directions: Use it on wet hair as a Detangler, or use it on dry hair for shiny, delicious smelling results. Hold bottle 6-7 inches from hair and spray 1-6 times (depending on your hair) Great for freshening up!

2 oz Plastic Bottle - $8.25
1 oz Plastic Bottle - $5.50

SHAKE WELL

Ingredients: Purified Water, SDA-40 Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Glyceryl Cocoate , Honeyquat, Panthanol, Polyaminopropyl, Fragrance and or Essential Oils

is that reg old drying Alcohol or another kind?

Sounds delicious!!

Alter Ego has a shine spray that smells like women's perfume. When I spray it my husband goes nuts. I'm not sure if he'd go nuts if I smelled like a banana or mango LOL The Alter Ego spray is $14.

:lick:

I don't know. Alcohol period, just scares me and i dont want it on my hair.

I could probably just get some scented oils and put them in my moisture spray though.

Now why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes: :lachen: I can mix some Body Shop perfume oil with water and a moisturizing conditioner. :yep: Thanks! I will try it. :lick:

Back