Has Anybody Ever Used the Whole K-Pak System?

NeeSee

Who has used this whole system? What were your results? How do you feel about each individual product? Thanks

Are you referring to Joico KPak?

I just bought it a few weeks ago and i have used the shampoo and conditioner 2x....

I will be using the reconstructor this weekend, so will let you know how that works out.

So far, I like the shampoo and conditioner a lot. Nice smell, not too heavy on my fine 4a/4b hair.

I am alternating using the kpak since my hair doesn't like too much protein.

I will keep you updated, though.

I just recently purchased the Joico Kpak recon liter set (shampoo and conditioner). 2 for $25 special. Im a Nexxus addict but saw this sale and thought I'll give it ago.

I have been using it for about 3wks now. I absolutely love the smell. I also bought the deep penetraing reconstructor and love it. Overall I can see great benefits its giving my hair. I have more shine and my hair looks a lot healthier and is softer. The only con is it isnt mositurizing enough (4b relaxed). I think becuase of the quality and the success its given my hair I think I may try their (Joico) Moisture Recovery or Silk Result line in hopes of achieving the same results but with more moisture.

Thanks. I have the Moisture Recovery shampoo and conditioner, I like them a lot. Some of the other ladies on here have tried the Silk Results line and was not satisfied but anyone hair is different.

Out of the whole line I only use the K-Pak recon. daily conditioner, and I like it. I don't have to use a whole lot of it, and I have barely put a dent into the 1 kg bottle even after seven months. I may consider the other products in the line at a later date but I am on a mission to use up all my current stock of stuff!

Adrian,

Tried the reconstructor and it is great stuff... I was at 5 weeks post-relaxer and this is normally when my hair gets really dry and starts to experience breakage.

Well, I have hardly had any breakage this week. I am also not combing as much, but I am sure this definitely has made a difference.

I followed up with Kenra MC just to balance things out a bit. So far, I like the KPak line a lot. It definitely does not weigh my hair down, but I do agree that it is not as moisturizing as I would like. But my hair does respond nicely with it.

Back