Has Any One Used Dr. Miracle's Products?

I have used their relaxers twice and they were rather good..IMO...but I went back to my ORS Olive Oil relaxer...I also use the hair lotion on my hair sometimes....:)

*welcome to LHCF*

tsmith said:
I have used their relaxers twice and they were rather good..IMO...but I went back to my ORS Olive Oil relaxer...I also use the hair lotion on my hair sometimes....:)

*welcome to LHCF*
Thanks "T". Glad to be here!

I tried the relaxer once and thought it was good. When I do my touch-up, I was trying to decide whether to finish it or switch to PhytoSpecific Index 2. I have been doin' the "ultimate hair care thing" for two months now and I must admit, I'm still experimenting.

I have I love the Super Braid Spray relief spray mixed the O24.

I used these 2 products mixed togther and sprayed on the scalp when I my individual and interlocks in. It helped me to get tons of growth. I got past brastrap fast using these 2 mixed together. The 024 I got at walgreens . It used for pain and relief but it has good essential oils in it. It comes in a tube like spray bottle in a tan box. HTH

I was in the bss today buying a wig and they gave me some free samples of Dr Miracles Strengthen Hot Gro hair & scalp treatment it says to apply to scalp twice a day. Has amyone ever used this product??? Tia

I was in the bss today buying a wig and they gave me some free samples of Dr Miracles Strengthen Hot Gro hair & scalp treatment it says to apply to scalp twice a day. Has amyone ever used this product??? Tia

I have used the Hot Gro grease. I liked it and the tingle lasts for hours. It is very soothing I finished the whole jar. It actually has good ingredients in it. I will consider repurchasing this item. It did make my hair grow a little.

Last edited:
MystiqueBabe said:
I have used the Hot Gro grease. I liked it and the tingle lasts for hours. It is very soothing I finished the whole jar. It actually has good ingredients in it. I will consider repurchasing this item. It did make my hair grow a little.

I love the tingle I applied it then tied my hair down and it feels lovely I have 3packs of 0.25oz samples so when I use those up I may repurchase if I see any difference in growth!
Thanks for responding:)

I used the hot Gro grease as well, I loved the tingle but hated how heavy it made my hair...the was like in '07... I started using the Gro oil in the beginning of this year, I love it, ever since I got prego in '10 I've had dry itchy scalp, this combined with other things has made a big difference. Also I'm in the MN challenge and mix this with my MN mix as well as rub it on my scalp after I'm rubbed in my MN mix

I have also tried the "Gro Oil". It was okay, I added it to my DC and I loved the tingle. But it has a strong smell of cloves to it (I didn't mind the smell) but it does attract gnats and other bugs :nono: I noticed this since I like to reuse my caps for DC. That is the only complaint I have. I didn't really notice any growth but then again I was not documenting it.

Back