Has any one seen????

sweetpeadst

Has anyone seen any tapes on Marceling? I know I know we need to stay away from the heat but I am a Hair Stylist who has been out of school for a short period of time! I went to a predominantly white cosmetology school who only spent a couple of days on marceling so I am trying to brush up on my as they call it Ethnic styling techniques! I love my school and I'm not putting it down by no means because I can cut and highlight very well! But I need to work on my Black styling for my clients so I can be conident! By the way I am BAD with a flat iron and a round brush!

TIA

Hey Sweetpea!! I am glad to hear that you are rocking your cosmo skills!! (from your fellow beauty school dropout :lachen:)

Anyhow, I do remember seeing that Golden Supreme had a free video on their website. Also, check out their stoves. They have a temperature indicator on them. I don't remember their website showing much, I actually had to order a catalog.

Did you search youtube? You might find something on there.

Thanks I have a stove. I am just more of a watcher and being in a predominantly white salon I dont get to watch and learn so I figured I would ask the girls? No i havent checked youtube!

Hey girl, its funny you ask this question. I was just on expertvillage.com last night. If you go there, type in Liz Muller. She's a hairstylists from Hollywood, FL She has ALOT of tapes on how to treat, style, color, and relax African American hair. Go there. She's great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back