Has Any One Ever Had Pixie Braids?

Chanteuse

I'm thinking about getting these next but I'd like some input first. Has anyone ever gotten pixies and if so, what where your experiences with them?

These are individual braids done with synthetic hair and burned at the ends. They are done in a way that the ends are layered and seem to flip up just a little bit.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think that they are so cute and have a sexy thing going on about them I got them once. Just make sure that they don't burn your hair at the ends.

I had pixie braids a few years ago. I had it done in a bob hairstyle. It was cute. My only complaint was taking the braids out! It took forever to take them out. Other than that, I liked it.

Thanks for responding ladies. I think they're really cute too. I heard that they have to braid them differently (tighter) than box braids to make them flip out. Is that true? Or are they the same as box braids but just smaller?

I'm on the fence now between getting these braids and getting a sewn in weave. I just know that I want my hair put away so that I don't run the risk of damaging it!

Back