Happy To Be Back...thinking Of Transitioning...

MiaMia111

Floating in space
Hello guys..I used to be known as Goldensugar and left for a few years.However I'm back and wanted to reintroduce myself.Heyy
So I'm thinking of transitioning from texlax to natural.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.I have 3c-4a mixed textured hair.Im 4 months,and do cream cleansers,deep con weekly,wet sets and flat iron once a week.I only use castor oil and coconut oil in my hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20160829_112751.jpg
    IMG_20160829_112751.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
:welcome4: Back!

I'm a lover of coconut oil myself...on everythang! Lol. I agree with @Sharpened there is a great transitioners thread. Do you plan on being a straight-haired natural? Your hair is lovely now!

WELCOME BACK!!!

Lovely hair!! Be careful with your weekly flat iron; you don't wanna risk getting heat damage on your natural hair. I highly suggest that you keep your moisture and protein in check. Do you know how long you plan on transitioning?

Hello guys..I used to be known as Goldensugar and left for a few years.However I'm back and wanted to reintroduce myself.Heyy
So I'm thinking of transitioning from texlax to natural.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.I have 3c-4a mixed textured hair.Im 4 months,and do cream cleansers,deep con weekly,wet sets and flat iron once a week.I only use castor oil and coconut oil in my hair.

Hi, welcome back. I'm 3c/4a as well!!

Back