Happy Salon Experience....

SqrpioQutie

Happy Salon Experience.... (w/ pics)

so i've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now but i was SCARED TO DEATH to actually do it because i was convinced that i wouldn't be able to find someone who can cut how i want it cut without hacking off my length... then i remembered my cousin so i made an appt with her (for 6 am today - what WAS i thinking?!?!)... but, i've been leary of getting my hair done "professionally" anywhere other than dominican salons (because the end results have been terrible at other places)...

BUT, i'm happy to report that i'm VERY happy with the end result... my hair is no longer just THERE... it's all bouncy with a hint of layering and i even allowed a bit of a bang... best of all, the dryer wasn't hot, the blow dryer wasn't hot and the flat iron/bumper wasn't frying my hair...

i was a teeny bit concerned when they just sat me under the dryer after detangling my hair (no rollers, no wrap, just sittin)... i was straight diana ross after that... but then they blew me out with a regular brush and a med heat dryer and i didn't wince not ONCE..

304345145.jpg

304345151.jpg

304345148.jpg

Last edited:
Are you still texturized or now fully relaxed?

Thank you ladies!!

Nefertiti - i'm more texlaxed i'd say right about now... i think i finally struck that balance that i was looking for (but my wash n go's still get pretty big by the end of the day.. lol)

Very pretty! They sit me under the dryer the same way you described before they blow-dry my hair when I go to the salon also. Its better than blowdrying it while its soaking wet.

Back