HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

IMFOCSD

Hi everyone :wave:

Sorry if this has all ready been posted :). I was just wondering how you ladies will have your hair for mothers day. I am going to try my first rollerset and hopefully it will come out nicely if not I will just pin the back up.

How about you?

I just got my Mother's Day relaxer and roller set last night. I did not trim this time. My nieghbor did it for only $20. The picture is in my siggy. It feels good to wear my hair out after wearing protective styles for months. I cant wait to go to church tomorrow and maybe dinner afterwards. :)

Happy Mother's day to you also. This is my first so I'm very excited. My baby girl is 4 months old today.

Well last night I cut off all my relaxed ends and I now have all natural chemical free hair. :clap:

I flat ironed it and curled it today to see where it is and I will wear it curled tomorrow. It stops past the bottom of my neck but not near the arm pit yet. I transitioned for 13 months.

happy mother day every body i burn up my cake:lol: :lol: because i was reading this site:mad: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: but its all good oh i got twist for mother day still thinking about my cake

krissyprissy said:
I just got my Mother's Day relaxer and roller set last night. I did not trim this time. My nieghbor did it for only $20. The picture is in my siggy. It feels good to wear my hair out after wearing protective styles for months. I cant wait to go to church tomorrow and maybe dinner afterwards. :)

Hi Krissyprissy

Your rollersets are always so pretty. How do you maintain your curls? I would not have been able to tell you had your hair done yesterday, it still looks so neat. I feel you I can't wait to go to church either. My mom, sis and I are going to a suprise MD dinner for one of my mom's close friends. I hope you enjoy yourself. ;)

Happy Mother's Day! :D

krissyprissy, your rollerset is beautiful!

I think I'll just wear my hair wild and curly like it is in my sig. We have two barbecues to go to tomorrow, I don't want to attempt a straight style and I've been trying to wear my hair down more often anyway.

ceedeelight said:
Happy Mother's day to you also. This is my first so I'm very excited. My baby girl is 4 months old today.

Well last night I cut off all my relaxed ends and I now have all natural chemical free hair. :clap:

I flat ironed it and curled it today to see where it is and I will wear it curled tomorrow. It stops past the bottom of my neck but not near the arm pit yet. I transitioned for 13 months.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby :cheers: I have three kids my oldest is 5 going on 50 :lol: and my daughter is 4. I also have a baby boy who will be 3 mos on the 17 of this month. I bet it feels so good to be chemical free.;)

sweetcoco

baby42 said:
happy mother day every body i burn up my cake:lol: :lol: because i was reading this site:mad: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: but its all good oh i got twist for mother day still thinking about my cake

:lachen::lachen::lachen:don't feel bad I made some brownies last night and cooked them too long because I was on this site and they were so hard :look:.....Oh Well.

camellia said:
Happy Mother's Day! :D

krissyprissy, your rollerset is beautiful!

I think I'll just wear my hair wild and curly like it is in my sig. We have two barbecues to go to tomorrow, I don't want to attempt a straight style and I've been trying to wear my hair down more often anyway.

Hi camellia

You and your family are beautiful!;)

sweetcoco said:
Hi Krissyprissy

Your rollersets are always so pretty. How do you maintain your curls? I would not have been able to tell you had your hair done yesterday, it still looks so neat. I feel you I can't wait to go to church either. My mom, sis and I are going to a suprise MD dinner for one of my mom's close friends. I hope you enjoy yourself. ;)

Thank You SweetCoCo! After she rolled up my hair last night, I did not take out the rollers till this morning. I only sat under the dryer for 30 min and air dried the rest of the night. Tonight I will sleep in my satin rollers to maintain the curl.

krissyprissy said:
Thank You SweetCoCo! After she rolled up my hair last night, I did not take out the rollers till this morning. I only sat under the dryer for 30 min and air dried the rest of the night. Tonight I will sleep in my satin rollers to maintain the curl.

Thanks Krissyprissy,

This sounds like a good idea....I am going to have to try this tonight. :yep:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms!!! :wave: :wave: and a special acknowledgement to all the first time Mother's Day moms: welcome to motherhood and enjoy the journey!

i will be wearing my hair in my newest phony pony. it is so funny, i didn't even have the urge to iron it out! i think i am just getting used to this no heat/no relaxer regimen. plus i am committed to hiding my hair until the 4th of july.

Enjoy your day tomorrow moms! and however you wear your hair, you will be simply beautiful!

DenverGirl said:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms!!! :wave: :wave: and a special acknowledgement to all the first time Mother's Day moms: welcome to motherhood and enjoy the journey!

i will be wearing my hair in my newest phony pony. it is so funny, i didn't even have the urge to iron it out! i think i am just getting used to this no heat/no relaxer regimen. plus i am committed to hiding my hair until the 4th of july.

Enjoy your day tomorrow moms! and however you wear your hair, you will be simply beautiful!

:Blush2:Aaw, you so sweet...lol.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms.

I am stills tuck in braids as the C&G challenge is not yet over. Next year, I'll be APL with a roller set to show my health, length, and curls.

Enjoy your day!

Hi Ladies, How has your day been so far? I went to church for the first time in over a year and it felt so good. I plan on going every Sunday from now on! I bet evryone looks so nice today.:)

sweetcoco

sweetcoco said:
Hi Ladies, How has your day been so far? I went to church for the first time in over a year and it felt so good. I plan on going every Sunday from now on! I bet evryone looks so nice today.:)

sweetcoco

my day was very nice! yesterday, my oldest wanted to go a buy me some candy and flowers, she took $2 out of her piggy bank (it is actually an elephant ;) ) so i took her to the dollar tree. this morning as soon as she woke up - even before she put on her glasses - she went and got my candy (which is a bag of dark choc. hershey's kisses) and my flowers she bought yesterday and told me to close my eyes. she counted to SEVENTEEN and said "surprise, you are the best mom ever!" she gave me my gift and the first thing my youngest says is "i want some chocolate...":lol:

i thought that was the sweetest thing! we went to church and then to dinner at my big sister's house. i had a very nice day, but i had to come up outta that phony pony, though!!! :grin:

i just love mother's day!!!

Back