HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS HERE.

mj11051

This is the first mother's day, that I haven't cried because I miss my son so much. But today I feel good and I can say I'm truly happy with me and yes I miss you Maineypoo, however I can now enjoy my days and keep you in my heart without having the pain. I've finally learned to live with the pain and not let it overcome me. You my son were a beautiful young man and you live in my heart. So HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to all the mother's here. Learn to live,love,play and enjoy today because tomorrow is not promised to us. I love you all ladies and I truly hoped that you are richly blessed in all you do. MJ

Thank You! I'm Praying that you keep growing stronger each and every day, and that you may have peace within your heart. God Bless!

363911690.jpg

This is the first mother's day, that I haven't cried because I miss my son so much. But today I feel good and I can say I'm truly happy with me and yes I miss you Maineypoo, however I can now enjoy my days and keep you in my heart without having the pain. I've finally learned to live with the pain and not let it overcome me. You my son were a beautiful young man and you live in my heart. So HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to all the mother's here. Learn to live,love,play and enjoy today because tomorrow is not promised to us. I love you all ladies and I truly hoped that you are richly blessed in all you do. MJ
Thank you, may you always find peace in your soul and heart :D

Back