Hands in my hair ................

Dannygirl

So today in class I'm sitting infront of this guy, normaly i sit beside him and his always flirting with me, and all the suddlen i feel his hands in my hair.. and his like "Wow your hair isn't nappy its really soft and has pretty curls in it" and im sitting here like.... :eek:...

:ohwell: So I turn around and say "Ya cause i condtion wash ever day" and his like... "I thought that was for white folk.... :lol:

Dannygirl said:
So today in class I'm sitting infront of this guy, normaly i sit beside him and his always flirting with me, and all the suddlen i feel his hands in my hair.. and his like "Wow your hair isn't nappy its really soft and has pretty curls in it" and im sitting here like.... :eek:...

:ohwell: So I turn around and say "Ya cause i condtion wash ever day" and his like... "I thought that was for white folk.... :lol:
You are a lot nicer than I. I would have been ticked he did not ask first and snapped, "Yes, nappy hair can be soft...nappy is a texture, nothing to do with dryness. Just because you don't take care yours, don't mean the rest of us aren't."

Don't mind me, I am evil. :grin: I can tell you are happy with your hair, and I am glad of that.

:lol: :lol: Ok Danny...you must be doing something or letting off some sort of signal (subconsciously) to have all these different folks touching your hair!!!!!!:lol: THis is like the 3rd time already...girl you are too nice! Your hair is very adorable BTW.

jaded_faerie said:
haha im mad he just reached into your hair like that. cute nonetheless :)
I woulda cut his butt up...and then gone into a discussion of what his opinion of nappy is, and so on and so forth.

hahha i dunno his always flirtting with me and saying stuff about my hair guess he was just brave and just touched it.. :lol: my teacher was stareing and was like "this is college, i thought only grade school children boys pull on girls hair" :lachen:

and the asian lady was just scarey :perplexed ... some woman wondering in my hair that was just NOT cool.. and my hair is getting shiner ever since i been on thes vitiamans and plus i make sure i wear a satian cap so it looks nice shiney and have very pretty curls in them... the girls in my soccer team were talking about how nice it is and if they could get away with choppin their hair off they could!! :lachen: little do they know im trying grow mine!

Back