Handheld Dryers - What's the best - blowing out roots

BlondeByDesire

I need to purchase a better hand-held for blowing out my roots. Not sure if one is better than another. Macherie has one on her DVD - any idea what kind that one is?

no... sorry i dont know what kind that is.. But i have had two and they all work the same.. as long as they have the concentrator thingy at the end... i like the one that has the warm and hot settings and the cold air blast... I say purchase one that kinda pricey cause i brought a andis one.. it worked for one year and broke and i paid 40 bucks

no... sorry i dont know what kind that is.. But i have had two and they all work the same.. as long as they have the concentrator thingy at the end... i like the one that has the warm and hot settings and the cold air blast... I say purchase one that kinda pricey cause i brought a andis one.. it worked for one year and broke and i paid 40 bucks

So are you saying I should purchase a more expensive one over a cheapie?

HoneyDew raves about her Rusk HyperIonic... I just purchased one from Marshall's for $40. I haven't tried it yet but it is much lighter than my Andis. It might be in the January Hits or Misses Thread.

I'm like you, I want all the best tools. Pibbs (buying), Fhi Runway (bought), Rusk (bought). Now I want a curling iron.

HoneyDew raves about her Rusk HyperIonic... I just purchased one from Marshall's for $40. I haven't tried it yet but it is much lighter than my Andis. It might be in the January Hits or Misses Thread.

I'm like you, I want all the best tools. Pibbs (buying), Fhi Runway (bought), Rusk (bought). Now I want a curling iron.

Yeah, I like to purchase good products - ones that will last. So I don't want to just buy any ole thing - I will in invest in good things no matter how much they cost. I will look the Rusk HyperIonic up now - $40 isn't bad. I was looking at ones for $70 - $100. Thanks.

The retail price was about $100 and I saw the same one I bought on Ebay for $85 so I hope it's a keeper.

I have my trusty Hot Tools blow dryer. It's collecting dust because I haven't used it in so long since being in the challenges I'm in. When I used it regularly though, it did a good job. I paid like 30 for it.

$40!? :drool:

Yep!! Gotta love Marshall's. :grin: I wasn't even in there for that but couldn't resist looking and as soon as I saw it, I thought, that's the one HoneyDew is always raving about. Had to buy even though I barely use blow dryers. I'm thinking of giving it to my friend for her b-day.

There have been raves on the Revlon Tourmaline, Remington Tourmaline, and Andis dryers and I believe Conair. You can try doing a search.

I have one that I am selling. got it yesterday but decided that I do not want it anymore. The seller is not going to take it back. It is brand new. I am selling it for 66.00. Shipping and handeling included. I paid 75 w/S&H.

I got it off of Amazon.com. I am selling it because I feel that flat ironing my roots after a rollerset is better for my hair then blowdrying.

Any buyers??? Oh, it is a Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline 5000 Natural Ionic with Natural Boar Bristles.

Oh, I am only taking M/Os. sorry.

I have an Elchim Professional hand-dryer (red and black colour) and it really gets the job done. Recommend you go to Folica.com and read the customer reviews and also look at the bar graph to see the ratings of that particular dryer.

HTH

Back