Hampton Homecoming Hair (HHH)

CurleeDST

Ok I am here at Hampton's Homecoming and I see some beautiful heads of BSL and longer hair (all theirs no extensions). Must be nice! The Fresman attendant had nearly waist length hair.

There was this one AKA in the parade today with waist length hair. I am so jelly! Gotta love it.

Anyone else go to the parade or game today and see what I saw? I noticed the same thing in Atlanta at the FAMU/TSU game. Heck all the ladies I know who attended Spelman have long hair like that as well.

yup yup yup,
I attend Hampton and there are alot of beautiful heads here. But please do not be fooled. There are some AMAZING weaves on this campus. The freshman attendant's hair is all- natural and has a really beautiful wave pattern somethin like 2b/3a. Thanks for the shout out though

yup yup yup,
I attend Hampton and there are alot of beautiful heads here. But please do not be fooled. There are some AMAZING weaves on this campus. The freshman attendant's hair is all- natural and has a really beautiful wave pattern somethin like 2b/3a. Thanks for the shout out though

:lol: Thanks for straigtening us out.

I do see some amazing heads of hair at HBCUs...

I have a friend who went to Hampton and his girlfriend has long (like midback) hair. He thinks she's (at least) Dominican or Puerto Rican or something. :look: I don't know if SHE told him that or he came to that conclusion himself. :lol:

Back