Half Wigs

treybaby2005

Where are you guys purchasing natural looking ones?:look:I have been doing my own partial sew-in weaves for about a year now.I read on here of many who wear half wigs that say it looks like their own hair.
I'm a natural 4a type hair.For my weaves,I use extensions plus silky relaxed texture and it blends well with my hair.

Where are you guys purchasing natural looking ones?:look:I have been doing my own partial sew-in weaves for about a year now.I read on here of many who wear half wigs that say it looks like their own hair.
I'm a natural 4a type hair.For my weaves,I use extensions plus silky relaxed texture and it blends well with my hair.

You might get some good ideas by checking out the "Naturals ONLY:Official Wig & Weave Thread/Gallery" thread.

I know I did and I'm not even wearing my hair in a natural state! :lol:

treybaby2005

I make my own wigs if I'm using quality hair. I use Extensions Plus Relaxed texture and just absolutely love it!! If I'm looking for a quick synthetic I go to the bss here in atl.

Sent from my Droid using Droid

Back