Half of my hair is underpocessed...what should I do?

MissFallon

I relaxed yesterday with that horrible Dark and Lovely. The side of my hair that is generally harder to straighten is what you call texlaxed while the other side is bone straight. I want my whole head to be bone straight, what should I do? I do not want to relax again. Is there some form of alternative or something else I can do?

MissFallon said:
I relaxed yesterday with that horrible Dark and Lovely. The side of my hair that is generally harder to straighten is what you call texlaxed while the other side is bone straight. I want my whole head to be bone straight, what should I do? I do not want to relax again. Is there some form of alternative or something else I can do?

Personally, I would ride it out for about another 6 weeks ATLEAST. Better to be under processed than over!

Because of the two different textures you're gonna have to treat your hair very delicately till you decide to relax again. I would reccomend doing a protein treatment if you didn't do one with the relaxer, and then using a lite protein conditioner every two week, and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

achangedlife said:
Because of the two different textures you're gonna have to treat your hair very delicately till you decide to relax again. I would reccomend doing a protein treatment if you didn't do one with the relaxer, and then using a lite protein conditioner every two week, and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

its not dry or breaking or anything its just wavy on one side and i hate waves in my hair. ill wait until the end of august to do something about it. It's all one texture tho, maybe my rollerset made it wavier on one side i doubt it but ill live wit it. thankx

MizaniMami said:
Personally, I would ride it out for about another 6 weeks ATLEAST. Better to be under processed than over!

Ok. I would slap some jheri juice and put it in a protective style til its time for a touch up.

Back