Hairveda Whipped Gelly

preciouslove0x

Anyone know of a gel that performs similar to Hairveda's Whipped Gelly (soft and moisturized hold) but that I can find in stores?

TIA!!

the gel that i finds perform aznd actually smells similar is i think its called smooth and shine gel with aloe vera. the clear kind. but they have a dark pink and i think blue as well.

I love the Whipped Jelly but I have yet to find a duplicate in stores. I have even tried making it and that was a fail. I just buy the 16 oz. jar in multiples now b/c I hate the shipping wait.

taliah waajid black earth lock it up gel, it can be found at cvs and beauty supply stores

http://www.naturalhair.org/lockitup6oz.aspx

the gel that i finds perform aznd actually smells similar is i think its called smooth and shine gel with aloe vera. the clear kind. but they have a dark pink and i think blue as well.

Thank you soooo much ladies! I was holding out as much as possible with buying from Hairveda. You have saved me a LOT of money :yep:

MilkChocolate & Chebaby, do you think it performs better or about the same as the Whipped Gelly?

Back