Hairveda....what's the hype?

IndianAngel22

Hairveda.net correct? I keep hearing all this hairveda talk hairveda this Hairveda that. Hairveda's AMAZING.... What is the hype? I want to jump on the bandwagon too!

And what are the must have products for a newbie?

Bump..I'd like to know too. I just ordered the whipped ends cream aka baggy cream hoping to show a little more TLC to my ends for the rest of the winter. Anybody have any tips on the best way to use it?

I'm feeling kinda left out. I jumped on the bandwagon and... i'm not that impressed. I have the whipped cream and it made my hair feel stiff and left a residue, as did the moisture spritz. I can't really remember what the sitrinillah dc did, but it obviously wasn't mind blowingly great or i would have remembered/used more of it by now.

I'm feeling kinda left out. I jumped on the bandwagon and... i'm not that impressed. I have the whipped cream and it made my hair feel stiff and left a residue, as did the moisture spritz. I can't really remember what the sitrinillah dc did, but it obviously wasn't mind blowingly great or i would have remembered/used more of it by now.

Maybe you should give her oils a try? I use her Avosoya and Cocasta Shikakai oils and they work really well for my hair texture.

I can relate however in that none of her conditioners and none of her other products worked for me either.

The oils however are :lick:.

How much did you use? All you need is a tiny tidbit :yep: Did you use it on wet or dry hair?

With the SitriNillah, it is best if you use it with heat. I have tried it with a heat cap, my steamer, and my hooded dryer - the dryer works the best. It did take me 4 months to figure it out though.

Give them another try. Don't throw yourself under the bandwagon just yet :grin:

I love Hairveda. I'm never one to say you have to have this or that because I know everything doesn't work for everybody. If I had to chose one product I'd say Moist Condition 24/7. I co wash with it. I used it during a 17.5 week relaxer stretch and never had an issue with my new growth. I would guesstimate I had about 2 inches of new growth. I feel like a broken record because I've said this a million times. It is so true though. Some others may say different but this would be my choice.

Same here. I used both the spritz and the whipped cream baggy and it left my hair sooo hard the nest day. I have has some success with the whipped shea butter...but, I am still looking for my staples, HairVeda will not be it :nono:

Maybe you should give her oils a try? I use her Avosoya and Cocasta Shikakai oils and they work really well for my hair texture.

I can relate however in that none of her conditioners and none of her other products worked for me either.

The oils however are :lick:.

I'm about to do a pre-poo with the Vatika Frosting
The whipped cream is great on dry 2nd day hair and also for rollersets. I also use it to detangle my daughter's hair in the morning.

I use the Avosoya oil on my straight hair every night right before I do a doobie and scarf it up. The next day my hair is super moisturized and I can wear it straight for a week. I also apply the Avosoya oil to my face since its so damn cold out and it leaves my skin very soft. The whipped gelly worked great in Nov. Now its too cold and the whipped gelly is on the shelf for a few months till my hair stop rebeling from the cold temperature.

I ran out of everything else. Just realize it might take 3 weeks to get your products since its hand made. I would recommend the sample sizes to those that want to try it, but hesitant to dish out all that money on a product they don't know about. Her products are inexpensive and high quality.

unalteredone, unfortunately not all products work for all hair types. Others raved about the herbal tea butter and it made my hair a greasy, jerry curl mess. I'll never buy it again. I want to try the shea butter and Cocasta oil.

Everything I've ordered and used has worked for me. I use the AvoSoya for a body oil and it is so awesome!!

Everything I've ordered and used has worked for me. I use the AvoSoya for a body oil and it is so awesome!!

ITA! For my hair & body. I use the AvoSoya as a body oil too and the Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse as a body butter. Her products can be used in a variety of ways.

I agree. I have used the the cocasta oil and whipped cream, and have given them away. Some people say that they have great results though. I guess it just depends on the person's hair.

I love the Cocasta Shikakai oil. The scent seems to have changed a little, gotten a bit stronger. It may be the batch I have. It's still a nice scent, sort of cherry like with amber/musk undertones

Back