Hairveda vs Afroveda which is better?

ycj

I recently placed another order with Hairveda (decided to give it another chance.....shipping problems in the past). Then today I came across and have seen other postings discussing Afroveda as well.

Although my Hairveda is in transit now, I was just wondering how many ladies here including the devoted ones to Hairveda are willing to test try Afroveda and would you honestly give it a try to see which one of the two lines you would prefer! Since I just ordered the hairveda I will order some of the Afroveda next month just to see if there is a difference. Any takers????:yep: Or if you have tried both lines, then what is your honest opinion of the two.

This is not a poll but a consensus of your thoughts regarding the two lines.

Afoveda?

Who is that?

Sounds like a knock off version of Hairveda.

BJ has arrived! :lol:

Hey girl what's up? Have'nt heard from you in a long while. Afroveda has a site Afroveda.com and has a product line that the creator Mala Rhodes started about 7 or so years ago that consist of all natural Ayurveda oils and products that works similar to Hairveda! There are also post discussing her products in detail.

Hey girl what's up? Have'nt heard from you in a long while. Afroveda has a site Afroveda.com and has a product line that the creator Mala Rhodes started about 7 or so years ago that consist of all natural Ayurveda oils and products that works similar to Hairveda! There are also post discussing her products in detail.
Girl I NEVER come to the hair board. :lachen:

If Afo has been here for that long then I stand corrected.

I have never heard of them before tho, thanks!

This is hard. I like Afroveda because of the kits tailored to certain hair types. But I also love hairveda for my hair as well. Q

Though the Afroveda hair products have great stuff in them, the scents are too strong for me and seem to trigger my migraines. I'm an avid Hairveda user but I love the scent of everything. Its very subtle.

I love both lines! I use them in combination or alone. I love the Coco Moisture Mask (Afroveda) and Whipped Creme (afroveda) for moisture. The Green teabutter (Hairveda) and Shea Amla butter (afroveda) for twist. The oils I love the most is Hibiscus Oil from afroveda. You do receive faster service with Afroveda :yep:. Customer service is great with both...( I don't mind the wait with Hairveda...I could wait for ever for this stuff!)...HTH....

I also have the heep seed lock and twist butter, and the ginger twist butter for afroveda...I looking for combos to add this in my reggie...love them both!

Back