Hairveda SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque

araceli2418

Ladies, I don't mean to beat a dead horse. I realize Hairveda has been talked about a lot.

Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with the deep conditioner. It leaves my hair SOOOOOO soft that the comb just glides right through and this is without any conditioner in my hair.

It got me to wondering if the Moist Condition 24/7 Daily Moisturizing Conditioner is the same way as far as how it leaves the hair so soft. I normally use Suave Humectant for my cowashes but if the Hairveda Conditioner gives the same thing then I need to invest in the conditioner. I haven't bought it yet because, well, Suave is cheaper and more convenient (easier and faster to get).

Is there anyone who has used both the Deep Conditioner and the regular Conditioner and you find they both give that amazing softness?

Last edited:
I have it but I havent used it yet, but from what i gather its really great if not just as good as the sitri..

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Moist Condition 24/7! I only started this haircare journey a few months ago and it is the only conditioner I have ever cowashed with so I am a bit biased. But, I did a 17.5 week stretch (lol, this is like the 50-11 time I've said this) with not one issue. And don't get me started with Sitra. I'm dcing with it now under the dryer.

to be honest.....

its like the same darn thing IMO. same scent....same consistency...its just more of a rinse out conditioner than a dc. However...it still gets the hair just as soft as strinilah

The Sitri it TOP DAWG! The 24/7 is ok too though. If you like what you have, stick to it. But that Sitri..... nothing has made my hair softer than that stuff. It is the truth!!

I have both and love both. I like the fact that I can use the 24/7 on both wet and dry hair to condition. While I prefer SitriNillah on dry hair, 24/7 is a bit thinner than the SitriNillah and mine don't smell the same, at all. I use 24/7 for cowashes, dc's and as a leave in.

Back