Hairveda or Qhemet?

Snuckles

This isn't a post about which line is better, I would never do that!

I see that Hairveda's prices may be a little better then Qhemet's prices. I really can't see all of her prices because of the big sale right now, but based on the normal prices of the products that are on sale, I believe her prices are probably better. Does Hairveda carry a product that rivals Alma & Olive Heavy Cream? One that rivals the Burdock Root Butter Cream?

You see I'm a true believer in Qhemet's products but would love to save some $$ if there's another product out there that yields the same results.

Welll I've only tried her oils and conditioner so far...I'm waiting for the other stuff so I can tell you then. The whipped baggy cream is very nice though!

I love qhemet, the Olive oil and honey moisturizer changed my life, seriously. I am mad at her right now for discontinuing my olive creme conditioner and detangler. The say the burdock root is better but, I think it smells funny.

I am considering Hairveda just because I am mourning olive creme.

I love Qhemet but... if you can afford it, just get both! I just bought some Qhemet stuff and at the end of the month I'm going to get Hairveda products. :look: But I'm also a shameless PJ so I usually don't think in terms of one or the other, but how many of both! :lol:

I love Qhemet but... if you can afford it, just get both! I just bought some Qhemet stuff and at the end of the month I'm going to get Hairveda products. :look: But I'm also a shameless PJ so I usually don't think in terms of one or the other, but how many of both! :lol:

To me, it's apples and oranges...

This isn't a post about which line is better, I would never do that!

I see that Hairveda's prices may be a little better then Qhemet's prices. I really can't see all of her prices because of the big sale right now, but based on the normal prices of the products that are on sale, I believe her prices are probably better. Does Hairveda carry a product that rivals Alma & Olive Heavy Cream? One that rivals the Burdock Root Butter Cream?

You see I'm a true believer in Qhemet's products but would love to save some $$ if there's another product out there that yields the same results.
I just got my HairVeda products today so I haven't had a chance to use them yet...but I think we'll be hard pressed to find something to replace the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream...I don't see that coming out of my rotation anytime soon. I want to try the Burdock Root Butter cream. I love the fact that her products have MSM in them.

I just got my HairVeda products today so I haven't had a chance to use them yet...but I think we'll be hard pressed to find something to replace the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream...I don't see that coming out of my rotation anytime soon. I want to try the Burdock Root Butter cream. I love the fact that her products have MSM in them.

What did you get?

Please, please after you get a chance to give her products a whirl, come back and let us know. :yep: And please don't let me have to hunt you down in two weeks. :)

I love hairveda products, but if you are looking for a good moisturizer I don't think you'll find a match to the olive &amla cream nor the burdock root cream. I started recently using these after falling out of love with the whipped cream. The Quemet products have better ingredients imho.But everyone's hair is different so maybe you can try a few hairveda things during the sale and see if they compare.

The whipped cream is a good moisturizer but it does have beeswax in it and I have recently noticed a bit of buildup if I haven't washed in awhile. I do prefer the Qhemet heavy cream to it. Hairveda's deep conditioner is the best that I have come across. I need to delve more into Qhemet. I'd like to try some of their styling products. Hairveda's prices do seem to be better.

I like to mix and match though.

I love the Burdock Root Butter Cream, especially as a fine haired natural. It has been a blessing for my hair. I like the whipped cream, but I like the burdock better.

i tried qhemet and it didnt work for my hair. im transitioning and i have fine hair but i love heavy moisturizers. the heavy cream just didnt agree with my hair and the burdock root butter cream i still have i dont know what to say about it. when i first got it it didnt moisturize at all. then i used it one day and it made my hair soft but i have since moved on.
i still love hairveda's whipped cream and green tea butter but the whipped cream does cause build up.

Back