~~Hairveda.....how do you use your????

A856

Ok so I have some Hairveda and I'm not sure I'm using them properly....

So how do you use your:

Vatika Frosting?? do you have to mix it?? I wasted some the other night :blush: it was hard so I nuked it in the microwave... and attempted to stir it up and splash all on my towel...not all of it...but I did waste it didn't help that I had had a couple of cocktails :spinning:

Sitrinillah?? I used it once....not sure what I was suppose to expect.

Soooo how do you ladies use this stuff...
I guess that's what I get for jumping on bandwagons:lachen:

**i'm relaxed by the way**

Vatika frosting at first I took a chunk and rubbed my hands together to make it melt and then said skip that so I put it the microwave it was oil status by then put it in my spray bottle with my other oils (coconut, castor, evoo, & sweet almond) now I use it to seal. I don't have the other stuff I have the whipped cream, almond glaze and hydrasoft.

i just take a little of my vatika frosting and rub it in my hands and seal with it. you shouldnt microwave it. you should sit it in a bowl of hot water and melt it like that.

Thanks Ladies.....

So this isn't a conditioner.....duh!

One more question Moustacy...you say you put yours in a spray bottle...
I'm assuming that it doesn't solidify when it's mixed...or does the consistancy of the mixture change with the temperature?

Thanks Ladies.....

So this isn't a conditioner.....duh!

One more question Moustacy...you say you put yours in a spray bottle...
I'm assuming that it doesn't solidify when it's mixed...or does the consistancy of the mixture change with the temperature?

picture_472575.jpg

That's how it is with the rest of the oils it can't revert.​

I'm still trying to figure this out as well. I think most people use the vatika frosting as a pre-poo. I tried the sitrinillah the other day and it left my hair feeling pretty good but it looked dull after I finished styling it. Its kind of weighed down and stiff now too. I'm not sure that this stuff is working for my fine hair but I'm trying to give it a fair shot before completely writing it off.

I keep my Vatika Frosting in my bedroom which stays relatively warm so it's solid, but soft. I just scoop it out with my fingers, rub it in my hair and seal with it. I'll also put some in before I flat iron as well.

I use Sitrinillah as a DC on dry hair.

I love V.F. I had a stash and a hidden stash. I use it to seal and I also put it on my NG, is softens it up greatly.

The Stirnella didn't agree with me has a deep condition, on wet or dry hair. Now I use it for a leave in moisturizer when my hair is damp to dry hair. It works great for that. But I won't be order it anymore, it just don't agree with me. I also love the smell.

Its many ways to use her stuff, just play around with it.

Vatika frosting I mix with cheap conditioner (Suave Coconut) and use as DC for moisture.
Almond Glaze I use when I twist my hair and to smooth down baby hairs

Thanks again for the response.

I was lazy last night...so I didn't do what I wanted to do dc'ing and all that other good stuff...
So I did a braidout ponytail, used the almond glaze=PERFECT! I will continue to use this for braidouts and slicking down the edges!

Vatika frosting I mix with cheap conditioner (Suave Coconut) and use as DC for moisture.
Almond Glaze I use when I twist my hair and to smooth down baby hairs

OmG I do too! I take a scoop and mix it with Suave conditioner and leave it on my hair for an hour.

I also part my hair in 4 sections, apply to my hair, and leave it all night as a pre-poo.

I sometimes will seal my ends with it, but right now its too cold so I stick to sheabutter.

The Sitirnella (sp?) DC I put in my hair when its wet. Its just easier for me to apply if my hair is at least damp. I leave it on my hair for an hour or two, rinse, apply a leave in and style as usual.

I use Sitrinillah on wet hair after shampooing. I comb it through then put on a plastic cap and leave on for an hour. (sometimes longer if I'm busy doing things around the house or want to take a nap or whatever) I also use a little dollop as a leave-in.

I'm still trying to figure this out as well. I think most people use the vatika frosting as a pre-poo. I tried the sitrinillah the other day and it left my hair feeling pretty good but it looked dull after I finished styling it. Its kind of weighed down and stiff now too. I'm not sure that this stuff is working for my fine hair but I'm trying to give it a fair shot before completely writing it off.

I agree that Sitrinillah is a heavy and hearty conditioner and it will weigh the hair down a bit. You may want to save it and use it as an occasional treatment and opt for her lighter conditioner--Moist Condition Pro. It moisturizes very well, but is lighter than the Sitrinilla.

I use the vatika frosting to seal the moisture in my hair. I also like to apply a little bit to my scalp when i get the itchies

Back