Hairveda Black Friday Sale ~ Dont Forget!

jamaicalovely

Ladies,

Don't forget about Hairveda's Black Friday Sale:

ONE DAY ONLY!
Friday, November 28th
Midnight to Midnight
Black Friday Sale!
Everything is $2.00 OFF regular sale price!
Don't miss out on this great deal!

• SitriNillahConditioning Masque-
  • SALE PRICE: 6.50 Tub Price 14.00
  • Hydrosoft Spritz-SALE PRICE $1.00
  • Whipped Cream-SALE PRICE $4.00
  • Whipped Gelly -SALE PRICE $3.00
  • Almond Glaze-SALE PRICE $5.99
  • Whipped Shea Aloe Butter
  • -SALE PRICE $5.00 Tub Price $22.00
  • Whipped Green Tea Butter-
  • SALE PRICE $5.00 Tub Price $22.00
  • Moist Condition PRO-SALE PRICE $5.50
  • Moist Condition 24/7-SALE PRICE $5.00
  • Amala Cream Rinse-SALE PRICE $4.00
  • Amala Shampoo- SALE PRICE $8.00
  • Vatika Frosting- SALE PRICE $8.00
NO LIMITS ON PURCHASE AMOUNTS!

Also....

sample.JPG

Our Gift Ready Sample Pack Includes 2oz. of each:

• Almond Glaze
  • Amala Cream Rinse
  • Amala Shampoo
  • AvoSoya Oil with E
  • CoCasta Shikakai Hair Oil
  • Green Tea Butter
  • Moist Condition PRO
  • Moist Condition 24/7
  • SitriNillah Deep Condition MAsque
  • Vatika Frosting
  • Whipped Shea Aloe
  • Whipped Cream Ends Hydration
  • Whipped Gelly

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif] Sample Gift Pack $35.00 USD- Limit 2 per order[/FONT]

http://hairveda.com/default.aspx

I've never tried Hairveda's product, but will be hopping on this sale. I thought about the gift set, but I think getting the items on sale on Friday would be more beneficial.

Is there a discount code for LHCF members? If so, please post.

:perplexed Why'd you have to post this? I'm trying to not buy anything!!! I have 3-4 moisturizing DCs and some other stuff I want to use up as pre-poos. I've been eyeing the Vatika for some time. I think I'll hold off till I need to re-fill the Sitrinillah Masque. :(

:peek2:.....yay!!!:reddancer: finally!!! i get to experience her products:lick:
but i know how fast they sell so imma be at the pc like..:boredwrk:
and i swear if anything gets sold out before i get to press the send button on my order imma be like:bangdesk:

:eek:

I've been wanting the Vatika Frosting for YEARS!!!!! That sample pack is looking soooo tempting

The sample pack is not on sale. I believe that ended on Monday. Every single item is $2.00 off though. No discount code. Her products are so reasonable $2.00 is a bonus. After the sale she will be putting two new products up too. So be on the lookout for those. Methi Savita (sp?) Conditioner that is strong enough to use as a protein treatment. Also Dulcis Creme (sp?)--I believe a heavy moisturizer for 4A/B. I will be right back on there giving her more money once those are up.

The email said everything would be on sale (minus the sample pack). Maybe she just forgot to add the oils to the list :look:
No, I copied off the website.:ohwell: Hope it's on sale.

The sample pack is not on sale. I believe that ended on Monday. Every single item is $2.00 off though. No discount code. Her products are so reasonable $2.00 is a bonus. After the sale she will be putting two new products up too. So be on the lookout for those. Methi Savita (sp?) Conditioner that is strong enough to use as a protein treatment. Also Dulcis Creme (sp?)--I believe a heavy moisturizer for 4A/B. I will be right back on there giving her more money once those are up.
That heavy moisturizer sounds like it will be for me.

Shoot. I just spent 40 bucks last Friday..... well, maybe I should give Hairveda as Christmas presents---yea, umm, that's what I'm going to do.

:look::look::look::look::look::look::look::grin:

What items are most popular? I have never used her products vefore but have heard that they are great! Thank you!

Banana Brulee conditioner,(moisturizing) Fortifying mask conditioner(protein), green grape and moisture mist leave-ins, seyani hair butter....
Eventually I'm going to try everything!

What items are most popular? I have never used her products vefore but have heard that they are great! Thank you!

On here, it seems like the Sitrinillah masque, Vatika Frosting, and CoCasta oil are very popular. I've only used the Sitrinillah. I think it's fabulous. It helped me to stretch to 14 weeks. I saw the pics of a dinner party I attended while stretching. I thought my hair looked a HAM, but when I saw the pics I was pleasantly surprised at how soft, shiny, and sleek my bun looked in the pics. I credit the masque for that.

cocasta oil and vatika frosting are my fave products:lick:.
i love the whipped cream during the summer when i wet bun but i hear they are good for rollersetting too.
the sitrinilla is very popular but it didnt work for me but most ladies LOVE it so you might too.
to me her most moisturizing butter is the green tea butter.
and i love the whipped gelly.

I already have my shopping cart ready to go for Hairveda. I'm ordering the Hydrasoft spritz, Moist Condition 24/7, Moist Condition Pro, Amala Cream Rinse, and Whipped Shea Aloe Butter.

I already ordered from Shescentit...I basically got samples of all the conditioners plus the green grape leave-in.

I already have my shopping cart ready to go for Hairveda. I'm ordering the Hydrasoft spritz, Moist Condition 24/7, Moist Condition Pro, Amala Cream Rinse, and Whipped Shea Aloe Butter.

I already ordered from Shescentit...I basically got samples of all the conditioners plus the green grape leave-in.
so should I just make a shopping cart now and refresh it at midnight??? I know its about to be a race to the products.

Can y'all imagine if this was an actually store??? ohh wee people would be falling over trying to reach for the last bottle of Cocosta oil:lachen:

It would be worse than those parents fighting over tickle-me Elmo at Christmas:lachen:

I'm ready!!!:boxing:

so should I just make a shopping cart now and refresh it at midnight??? I know its about to be a race to the products.

Can y'all imagine if this was an actually store??? ohh wee people would be falling over trying to reach for the last bottle of Cocosta oil:lachen:

It would be worse than those parents fighting over tickle-me Elmo at Christmas:lachen:

I'm ready!!!:boxing:

camped out with blankets, waiting for the store to open:lachen:

Back