HairTherapyWrap

Flor

Does anyone own this heat cap? What do you like/dislike about it? I need to buy a good heat cap and this one looks pretty decent.

hairheatcap.jpg

I just got one (I love my steamer, so I just plan to use this when I ain't got time to use it, which lately has been a lot because of the girls), but sunshyne of hairlicious, said hers broke (still waiting on her post to tell what happened). But before that she gave rave reviews, so now I am scared. I hope somebody else chimes in.

I just got one (I love my steamer, so I just plan to use this when I ain't got time to use it, which lately has been a lot because of the girls), but sunshyne of hairlicious, said hers broke (still waiting on her post to tell what happened). But before that she gave rave reviews, so now I am scared. I hope somebody else chimes in.

Thank you so much! You have beautiful children.

I have one and I love it and use it often so that I dont have to be tied down to my dryer. I want to know what happened to sunshine's too because I got mine right after she got hers.

I have this one but haven't used it yet. I was actually thinking about washing my hair tonight and testing it out. I got mine from Brendita's Bodyworks. Brendita is awesome! She has these on sale because the manufacturer has changed the packaging somehow and she is getting rid of her old inventory. They are priced at $17 and she includes one oz bottles of different conditioners, a hot oil treatment, and plastic caps. Here is the link Phat Head Hair Therapy Cordless Conditioning Heat Cap

I have this one but haven't used it yet. I was actually thinking about washing my hair tonight and testing it out. I got mine from Brendita's Bodyworks. Brendita is awesome! She has these on sale because the manufacturer has changed the packaging somehow and she is getting rid of her old inventory. They are priced at $17 and she includes one oz bottles of different conditioners, a hot oil treatment, and plastic caps. Here is the link Phat Head Hair Therapy Cordless Conditioning Heat Cap

I'm sold! Thanks!

I got mine from Afrokinks.com, $18. I LOVE the convenience of it. But my gel packs overheated and melted. So until I find some replacements its useless.

So Ladies,

It sounds like when it works, it's wonderful, but when it doesn't...hmm, I might need to wait on this purchase...

Thanks OP for this thread, I've been eyeing one myself.

Back