Hairstylist on this forum.....................

hondahoney007

I'm looking for the hairstylist on this forum that shows how she wraps the satin scarf around her ponytail and tucks the ponytail inside the scarf. I was looking at your hair pix (which are very pretty) when my computer got stuck and I had to reboot. I forgot your name but 1 of the other members went to the salon you work at and gave you rave reviews. I believe she said that you were in the D.C.,Baltimore, or Maryland area. You also use to put in your own weaves when you were growing your hair from bottom of neck length. Your hair is currently bra-strap or just about there. You also mentioned that you used the spray in hair color but letting it grow out now. If anybody knows who I'm talking about please post her name for me so that I can see the steps(pix) for tying up my hair at night. TIA

Thanks Kithcen, you are a life saver. By the way you are another one of my hair inspirations. /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

I looked at the user list and did not see Reniece as a member. I wanted to do a search on her regime or any hair tips she may have given. Does she go by a different name on the LHCF???

she is a blackhairmedia member. She now work as a stylist in DC (gorgia avenue). SHe did my last relaxer and chop.
She is very very sweet.

[ QUOTE ]
Pooh,

Her regime is listed in the comments under some of the pics in the link kitchentician provided.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks! i found it in a reply to a comment under her "Fresh Relaxer 7/16/04" pic! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

cool! I have two of those scarves and rarely used them because I couldnt figure out how to best wrap it. Now I gotta try it this way tonight! Thanks for posting this!

Back