Hairstyles for People Who Stretch for 2-4 months???

cia_garces

I was supposed to get a relaxer almost a month ago, but due to re-scheduling issues I haven't been able to. So my 3 month stretch has turned into a 4 month stretch. Yipee for my hair health. Boo for cute lookin' hair. :nono:

I do a lot of buns and braidouts normally, but at 3-4 months, with all this new growth, I don't think any kind of bun looks good. But I could just be doing it wrong. And I love my braidouts, but I get tired of doing the same hairstyle. :ohwell:

SO.... To my long-term stretchers, what are some super CUTE hairstyles that YOU do when you're stretched out for this long? And as always, pictures would be GREATLY appreciated!!! :grin:

When I get tired of braid outs I do a curlformers set. I also very very gently flat iron the front and flat twist it to an inch or so before the crown and put the rest in a bun or ponytail. I get blowouts. Lately I've been experimenting with rollersets. They are NOT for lazy ppl like myself but I'm trying. And when I'm extra lazy I wear a little crochet hat on the back and a flat twist in the front

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

But then again, I'm not too concerned with being cute. I just don't want my hair to break off :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You should check out any Youtubers that are transitioning-it's kind of long, long-term stretching. Ninapruitt is one of my favorites.
I think rollersets and flexi rod sets would work-just lightly hit up the roots with your flat-iron if you think you need to.

Back