Hairsisters/Katourline Wigs

TRINITY05

Does anyone know if Hairsisters is black-owned?

I went on the Katourline wigs website, does anyone know what the difference is between the platinum wigs and the regular wigs?

Does anyone know if Hairsisters is black-owned?

I went on the Katourline wigs website, does anyone know what the difference is between the platinum wigs and the regular wigs?

i order from hairsisters all the time, i luv them. they have a great selection, very afforable, and the shipping is quick:yep:(overseas)! sorry i don't know if they are black-owned or not. but i'm a customer reguardless.

p.s their website is helpful with making selection, because customers can post comments. service is great too. i have nothing but good things to say about them....:yep::grin:

I don't know about the Katourline Wigs. But hairsisters is a great site. I have ordered from them NUMEROUS :sekret: times. I would check the comments for differences on the wigs. Mostly, "Platinum" may mean that the hair is human as opposed to synthetic. That means you can do more with the hair and that it will cost more. If you have more questions, give them a call. I have had great experiences with Hairsisters. HTH.

Yes, I LOVE Hairsisters! I don't know what the race of the owner/s is... but they provide good service at a fair price, which is most important to me.

The only thing that's not so great is that they recently changed thier free shipping policy... used to be if you spent $50 then shipping was free... Now you have to spend $70. I guess in this economy we can't be too mad though.

I encourage all of you to post reviews on there... sometimes the people who post reviews are saying stuff that is not conducive to hair health. I read a review of some weave hair once where the person says they kept it in for 3 months and never got it wet! :perplexed If I'm gonna buy hair, it HAS to stand up to frequent washing.

Back