Hairfinity - worth the buy?

tlbaby23

I've been really itching to buy their vitamin! I follow them on Facebook and all the ladies before and after pics are winning me over! Any ladies try hairfinity before? Is it worth the buy or just another scam? I already can't take biotin because it makes me break out and I'm mentally hair challenged so idk what else is out there

Took this vitamin for 6 months I didn't see what it did for me honestly but other ladies had great results

i haven't tried it but honestly, it sounds like a bottle of Biotin, MSM and vitamin B-12. hopefully, the other ladies will come and chime in

I honestly think that its a combination of consistency of regimen and the regular usage of this product which helps encourage growth. So Im assuming it would be beneficial in that sense. Do I think its all hype? Mehhhhhhhhh kinda :perplexed. Now a better question is, Do I think its worth the price?:nono:

Last edited:
My hair shed less (which could have been totally unrelated), but I really didn't notice any increased growth. I took them for 3 months.

Started Hairfinity vitamins on January 1st, 2012. I put myself on a personal 1-year challenge. I noticed growth by the 3rd - 4th month. Unfortunately I was attacked by a pair of scissors and cut my hair from BSL back to APL......so all that progress is now gone. I do know that my hair is thicker since using Hairfinity. I no longer have "see-through" hair and I love that. Results vary from person to person, but I am please with my results and will probably continue to use Hairfinity for 2013 as well.

HTH

Good qyestion. I just won a free bottle from another hair board & Ive been wondering if I shud order another since Ive always read that these type things take atleast 60 days to show results.

i'm taking them now and I'm not impressed...

i'm keeping track of my progress on my youtube channel...I do another update in a week or so....

Ive taken them off and on and the only thing I have gotten is crazy acne(the biotin). When I get rid of one pimple here comes another one. And they aren't small at all and its usually a couple... UGH I was really trying to stick with them but i think I'm going to go back to taking viviscal or a prenatal vitamin...

im not really one for vitamins, but i did order some. ((shrugs)) we'll see. i need to be consistent. i have a tendency to fall of wagons.

I take Viviscal and I love them!! They actually work for hair growth and thickness.... And for nails too.

I used them for 2 years with great results. It made my hair shed less but it didn't make them thicker. Also I noticed some acne on my jawbone and chin and I usually don't get acne. I switched to Viviscal to see if it could help thicken my fine strands. So far, the acne is gone so i'm happy about that

Back