HairCrush length check

it's really incredible how you can't tell that the side of her head is shaved, cause i totally forgot until she flipped it over. jesus, her hair's amazing.

Chime reminds me of my black barbie from the 80's, named Christie. Her hair is gorgeous. She's stunning. Anyone know how long she's been on her journey?

Dang it I thought this was a straightened vid, she got incredibly boring to me with the lack of variety....gorgeous, magnificent, spectacular hair as always, but all the styles look the same.

i think she said she has been on her hair journey for 4.5 years

i not a fan of her videos the off lighting and sound bothers me but i still do give it a click and just ff through it because i do like her hair and the simple things she does like not flat ironing her hair for a length check and not using 10000 products to achieve her desired look.

Beautiful & she does remind me of Christie.
So her hair grows fastest at the top, I'd take that over my natural shag-grass is always greener...

All that hair on that girls head! She has enough hair for 3 heads. I love her hair but I don't envy or lust after her texture or thickness cause I can't change that about my head. I just admidre the length that's my goal length wl instretched!

it's really incredible how you can't tell that the side of her head is shaved, cause i totally forgot until she flipped it over. jesus, her hair's amazing.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. But it's cool because it gives her a rockstar edge when she shows it off. She is the only person so far that made me consider this look. :look:

she is such a gorgeous girl!! and her hair too! why would anyone dislike this video though??

I did not click dislike but honestly I dont think I would want to deal with all that hair. Sometimes I think it looks nice and other times I think :nono::nono:

I look at it and think its sooo much. When she pushed it back and said Phew, I was thinking the same thing.

Even in my everyday life when I see somone with super long hair I think I want it and then on another day I think :nono::nono:

Back