HAIR2HEAVEN??

LadyCee

hey everyone,

i just wanted to know if you were able to buy any products from this site lately. I have been trying to get some of the products for months but can never access or locate the link or buttons to add them. i really want to try this line out if anyone knows how to do this pleaaase let me know. or is the site been down of products for almost forever? does the owner have a personal some1 let me know plz tanx alooottt

hey everyone,

i just wanted to know if you were able to buy any products from this site lately. I have been trying to get some of the products for months but can never access or locate the link or buttons to add them. i really want to try this line out if anyone knows how to do this pleaaase let me know. or is the site been down of products for almost forever? does the owner have a personal some1 let me know plz tanx alooottt

I think the site is in haitus; I recall it being discussed that the woman who's makes the product stop making them. I don't know why she doesn't just take site down or make a statement about the products being discontinued. I know you can't get them anymore.

Maybe someone else will post if they know more about it.

I have been wantin to try these products. I just recently visited the site and saw this message.

~RELAUNCH MAY 8th or bust!!! :dance7::bouncy:

I think the site is in haitus; I recall it being discussed that the woman who's makes the product stop making them. I don't know why she doesn't just take site down or make a statement about the products being discontinued. I know you can't get them anymore.

Maybe someone else will post if they know more about it.

Yep, still on haitus. I've actually kept messages on the site along the way and, last week I believe, I put a new message up front and center. :) The hiatus has gone on much longer than I EVER planned, but you know what they say about the best laid plans.

I have children, a full-time job, I've had major dental work, family stuff, etc. time needed for me to write, read, live...

I don't play when it comes to folks' money and time. When I was in business, I was IN business and on top of it. Had I been in business the last few months my personal life would not have been an excuse for being untimely. So, I put H2H to the side. It was the wise thing to do and the right thing to do.

The site will still be there regardless: it's paid for, includes lots of information that folks find useful, etc. It was never all about the sale so why would I take it down?

I hope this helps. There are a ton of good products out there in the meantime. I have links to some on my site. There are other enterpreneurs here as well right here in this community. Hopefully others will take the plunge. Who better to be mixtresses then us here on LHCF??

(Sareca..........:grin:)

p1

ohh okay well i just had to find out.tanx 4 letting me know. i understand ur needs:yep: if u plan on getting thngs baq in gear i would love to try them out!!! so let me know.:grin:

Back