Hair2Heaven Need Help

LadyCee

Hey for you ladies that use the H2H website and products I want to buy some products but when I go to the actual site hair2heaven.com i cannot locate where any of the products are. is it me or are any of u experiencing this. if someone knows the exact site plz post it here bc i want to make an order.also wat products do u like from dis line.

I'm pretty sure that Patient1 took the month August off, and she'll be selling products again in September.

I stocked up July 31st. :look:

No you are not alone! I have been trying to place order every since July I think and therer is no where rto view or place an order. I don't know what's going on. I have emailed her and got no response.

Patient1 is on a hiatus for the month of August. If you check under the Announcements category on her website, she explains that she's taking a month off (August) for herself. She'll be back up and running September 1st. Oh, and while she's off this month, she isn't making/selling any products, so that's why you can't find them on her website. Here's the link to the announcement:

http://www.hair2heaven.com/augustannouncement.htm

~HTH~

Back